Chapter 4: Summon

"Aaahh!" God
"Aahhh!" Speech
'Aahhh' Thought
Aahhh Narrator

🛡️ - The Indestructible Shield
🗿 - Super Rock
♥️ - Vitality of the heart
🌬️ - Sound of the wind
🌊 - Sky Eating Water
🔥 - Fire of Destruction

Note:
To differentiate TCF and TBOAH. I will  put TCF/TBOAH in their name. Ex. TCF Choi Han. Except Cale he don't have any counterpart.
_______.

"Are you sure about this Alberu?" His aunt Tasha asked when they returned to his bedroom/office.

Their conversation with the excommunicated priestess Cage went well and they decided to accept, God of Deaths' offer.

The God of Death said to Miss Cage, that the things on the list should be prepared after 3 days in the assembly hall where the meeting was conducted.

"Yes! Aunt."

They may be suspicious but they need help. They were on the losing side, everyday many people dying. And his getting sick of it.

The offer is too good to be true, they don't need sacrifices and the things needed for the summon can acquire easily... except that he needed to bake cookies.

It's not hard, he like baking but as far as he remembered it's almost 5 years since he baked.

He sat on his desk and started checking the documents piled up on the table.

Tasha sighed. She knows her nephew very well. Once Alberu decided on something, noone can change his mind.

"Aunt, I am also anxious about this summoning. I can't fully trust God of Death words, after all Crossman household is cursed by a God." He said while signing documents.

"But if, they can really help in the war. Who am I to decline? We need all the help. What's more important than the safety of the citizens?" He continues.

'We need all the help that we can get.'

His nephew always choose the best interest of the people, of the citizens. He really is fitted to be a King.

"I am proud of you Alberu." Tasha smiled. "I will take my leave now call me if you need anything."

After her aunt Tasha closed the door. He stand up and look outside the big window. His head is full of questions.

'What the Gods wants? Why the Gods want to help us? Is the situation really dire for the Gods to help?.'

But he know those questions will be soon answered.

_______.

"Is all the preparation ready?" Alberu asked his vassals.

It is already the 3rd day. The day their counterparts will be summoned. The preparation was started early in the morning.

The assembly hall is thoroughly cleaned and all the large table is set aside..

The list.
-Couch, the most expensive one. Checked.

The luxurious red couch was place in the center of the room. It is the most expensive couch in whole Roan Kingdom. It has the best quality velvet, soft and comfortable to sit.

-Cookies, baked by Crown Prince. Checked.

Alberu tried to create different flavor cookies and put it on a fancy jar. Each Jar have different colored ribbons indicating its flavor. For example red for strawberry and white for milk.

-Steak, cooked by Beacrox. Checked.

Beacrox prepared steak with the best quality meat.

-Apple Pies. Checked.