Not Just A Dream: Boyfriend? (chapter 4)

I woke up to feel a arm wrapped around my waist. For a moment I forgot were I was. Just then I realized I forgot to call my mom. I jolted up in bed and felt his arm leave form my waist.
"What's wrong?"
"I forgot to call my mom!" I said in a Panic leaving the bed.
"SHIT!" just then he sat up following me. Both of us frantically runing out of the room to call my mom.
"Hey, what time is it!!!" I said dialing the numbers.
"Fuck, it's 9:30am"
"Great, now we missed fucking school too!!!" As I was finishing dialing the numbers into the phone Vance was in the kitchen pacing.
"Come on... pick up, pick up" At this point I was just waiting for my death to come.

"Hey mom..."
"DON'T HEY MOM ME! WHERE ARE YOU BRUCE YAMUDA?"
"I went home with a friend to finish a school project...."
"WHERE ARE YOU! IM PICKING YOU UP, YOUR GOING TO SCHOOL, THEN WE WILL A TALK ABOUT THIS LATER!!!"
"i'll just walk home... im fine"
"ARE YOU AT NOAH'S!!! I KNEW THAT BOY WAS NO GOOD!"
"NO... Im at Vances..."
"...VANCES...THAT'S IT! DON'T EVEN BOTHER COMING HOME! YOUR JUST GOING TO THROW YOUR LIFE AWAY AND ROTE IN JAIL LIKE HIM!!"
"MOM STOP, IM NOT GOING TO LET YOU A TALK TO ME OR HIM LIKE THIS. CUZ YOU KNOW WHAT!!! HE'S MY BOYFRIEND..."

I took a second to realize what I just said. But befor I could even explain, she hung up the phone.
"Boyfriend?"
"Ya umm.... I just was angry, it kinda just spilled out..." not a word was said from there, just his staring at me, me staring at him. Then Vances mom came out of her room breaking the silence.
"Whats all the commotion about? She said rubbing her eyes. "Oh Bruce, your here!" she came in to give me a big hug.
"Ya... I came over to finish our school project but when we finished it was already to late to walk home. I hope that wasn't a problem?..."
"Of course it isn't, you stay anytime you want. Now the real question is why arn't you two in school?
"OVERSLEPT....We overslept!" Vance blurted out.
"Well I can drive you two."
"No thank you Miss. hopper, I can just walk home then to school."
"Ok well, tell me if you need anything else now." She said waking away and then Whispering something into Vances ear, Which made him turn more red which I didn't think was even possible.

"Well I better get going... bye." I grabbed my Jacket and started to leave.
"Ya by-" I cut him off from slamming the door on my way out. I wasn't angry at him or my mom, I was just angry at myself. I was already halfway down the street when I realized I was still wearing his pj's. I felt terrible and like I just throw our friend ship away or what ever we were now away. I started to cry without even noticing it. With him I felt something I never felt with anyone else. But now I just felt lonely. The only thing comforting me was the smell of him form his pj's. When I got home my dad's and mom's cars were both gone. I changed out of his cloths and grabed my backpack.

When I got to school it was already 3rd period. While at lunch, I walked over to Finny and Robin since they were now a couple and I needed some advice. I pulled them aside from Billy and someone else from Finnys baseball team so we could talk.
"Whats up!" Finny said.
"Ya, why do you need to talk to us?" Robin was I bit more annoyed at me.
"Boy problems..."
"Are you gay to now?" I didn't even know Griffen was behind me till he said something.
"NO... YES... I don't know???"
"So your bisexual???" Robin said back
"I don't even know what that means?"
"Never mind that, whos the boy?" Finny replied
I was hesitant for a moment.
"... Vance"
"NO WAY" Griffen practically yelled
"Sorry, you Bruce Yamada, likes Vance Hopper?" Robin said
"Well Im not sure..."
"Just tell us what the problem is?" Finny was also starting to get annoyed now.
"I was calling my mom after spending the night at his, and was getting really angry cuz she was yelling at me, so I kinda just called him my... boyfriend... And We haven't talked sense." Griffen was jumping up and down now and Billy started to wave Finny and Robin back over.
"All I can say is just wait it out." Finny was acting like he expected this while Robin was in total shock. Finny grabbed robins hand and walked back over to billy and his other friend where they were. Griffen started to follow me like a puppy who just found its owner and asked me a million questions all at once. He wouldn't leave me alone till the bell rang for next class.

Vance wasn't in history so I just worked on that by myself. I would of loved to see him and explain everything but I wasn't sure he wanted to see me. So I did what Finny said, I waited. I waited for 2 weeks. My mom was pissed and made me "brake up with him" over the phone. But he didn't answer a single call. I couldn't bring myself to wash his pj's he gave me, I wore them everyday thinking about him, and crying. If my parents found out that I had his clothes, they would kill me, and Vance. He wouldn't even show up to class so I just finished the project by myself. Everyday I cried and wished I hadn't said the word "Boyfriend". I couldn't stop thinking about how he held my waist. All I wanted was to kiss him. I regret not doing that the most. I couldn't take it anymore.
____________________________________________________________
Some times when I write this shit I feel like I writing p0rn😂😂😂
Anyways thank you all so much😗