We're going to be late

*Millie POV*

*on the phone*

Millie- are you actually still not ready?

Hannah- no im not i need to get my bag ready!

Millie- Han were going to be late if you dont hurry up!

Hannah- Im going as quick as I can Mill!

Millie- well obviously not quick enough! I dont see why you didnt pack your bags yesterday!

Hannah- I did! this is my kit bag that I need to get sorted, everything else is ready

Millie- well its a good job isnt it, i thought trying to pack 3 weeks worth of clothes in 10 minutes

Hannah- would i do that?

Millie- yes, you would. im round the corner, you better be ready in 2 minutes!

Hannah- ill be outside in 3. love you byee *hangs up*

She is such a pain in my arse. i love her but shes not half unorganised. Me and Hannah have been friends since the start. we signed for Chelsea around the same time in 2014 so its been about 3 years that weve known each other. in 3 years you learn a lot about a person. Hannah is the most unorganised, messiest person i know. however, to be fair her flat is always clean, its just her bedroom that is not. to the point where it is off limits when she hosts the dinner party. despite the messiness and poor organisation skills, shes good at what she does. shes a defender for Chelsea and obviously so am i so we admire each others skills and give each other tips which is actually quite useful. shes the nicest person youll ever meet, not a bad bone in her body. everyone admires her for it, i wish she was a bit more fiesty but i still love her all the same.

I'm just pulling up outside her flat and to my surprise shes actually outside, well shes struggling to get her bags through the door but shes ready. I decide i should probably go and help her, because thats what she would do for me, but i just sit and laugh at her for a little bit first, until she notices me.

Hannah- Mill what are you doing? im struggling here!

Millie- *Gets out the car* here give me one of your bags. is this everything?

Hannah- yeah i just need to go lock my door

Millie- go then, ill get these in the car

Hannah- okayyy

When she finally gets in the car we go the short half an hour drive to St Georges Park. yes, thats right, the England camp. Me and Hannah were actually together when we got the email. we do pretty much everything together so i cant wait to do this together. i also do know that my all time best friend is going to be there. RACHEL DALY! i havent seen her in months because she signed for Houston Dash last year so she in America now.

Hannah- you excited?

Millie- of course i am!

Hannah- England you aint ready for us!

Millie- absolutely not! i cant wait to see Rach again

Hannah- i cant wait to meet her, she sounds so lovely with the way you talk about her

Millie- she is. oh my gosh were here!

Hannah- ahhh. can we leave our bags here whilst we go say hi to everyone?

Millie- yeah we dont know what rooms were staying in yet anyway

Hannah- okay what are we waiting for?

Millie- lets go!

we walk in and immediately i see Rach, the girl ive been missing!

Millie- Rachel Daly!

Rachel- Millie Bright!

She runs straight over to me and hugs me.

Beth- ah the girls are back in town *laughs*

Hannah- you know it girl! *laughs* how you been?

*Rachel POV*

As soon as she walked in i swear my jaw dropped to the floor. Millie walked in with this beautiful girl. I know Millie is new to the team along with a lot of other so this girl must be new aswell. She starts talking to beth whilst me and Millie reunite with each other. I turn to introduce myself to her but she gone. then Leah pipes up.

Leah- girls we need to go to the gym, team meeting with Sarina.

Millie- were coming..

*in the gym*

Sarina- welcome back girls, i expect youre ready to train hard whilst here on camp. *girls nod* a lot of you will know already some of our newcomers from home clubs and past clubs and all that Jazz, but as you know we have a lot of new members this year on the team so be wolcoming as always please and have fun with it, get to know each other have a bond on and off the pitch. right, room arrangements. theres 3 or 4 people in a room so we have

Leah, Beth, Georgia and Jordan

Alex, Jill, Lucy and Keira

Alessia, Mary, Ella

And finally, we have Rachel, Millie and Hannah

Welcome to the team girls, i know you will like it here.

For today i would like you all to just get to know each other, introduce yourselves and have fun. tomorrow we have a commercial day for pictures and interviews and content and then Monday, we start training. you may go find your rooms now.

we all leave and I get my bags and take them up to our room. im happy to be sharing with Millie and i dont know who Hannah is, maybe its that girl because i recognised every other name but that one.

I got up to my room and sat down, shortly after Millie came bursting in with the mystery girl.

Rachel- well come in

Millie- i did! did you not see? shall i do it again

Hannah- youre as sarcastic as each other *laughs*

Rachel- hi, im Rachel

Hannah- hi Rachel, im Hannah, ive heard a lot about you

Rachel- really?

Hannah- yeah, Millie never stops talking about you. oh Rachel did that today, youll never guess what Rachel did! Rachels playing today *laughs*

Rachel- oh great. *rolls eyes* i didnt start unpacking yet because i dont know what storage space you both want

Hannah- as long as i get a couple drawers and a part of the wardrobe i dont mind

We unpack all of our stuff and im just admiring Hannah, shes so beautiful.

Hannah- everything okay Rachel?

Rachel- yeah why?

Millie- you were staring Rach *laughs*

Rachel- what? no i wasnt! *blushes*