back at camp

*Hannah POV*

I haven't showed up for training the past few weeks. My phones been buzzing like crazy but it's not rach, so I don't care.

Don't get me wrong, I've been doing the work to get my leg back stronger, sarina called yesterday, asked if I wanted to go back to camp, asked about my leg. I told her the truth, of course, my leg is better but I'll let her know about going back to camp. I've made a decision now so I'm going to call her.

*call to sarina*

Sarina- hello?

Hannah- hi, Sarina. Its Hannah

Sarina- oh, hello Hannah!

Hannah- hello sarina

Sarina- have you thought about it?

Hannah- I have, im ready. I'll come back to camp

Sarina- that's great Hannah. I won't put you on starting until you are completely healed but I can put you in for 10 minutes here and there. Is that okay?

Hannah- that's great Sarina, I wouldn't ask for anything more

Sarina- that's great Hannah. I'll see you next week

Hannah- thank you, bye!

*end of call*

Yes, I made the decision to go, even though me and rach haven't spoken since that day, she wanted space, I'm giving her space, I just don't know how much space I should give. I know millie is coming over today so I'm just waiting. She messaged me this morning to tell me. I didn't reply but I did read the message. She's been coming every other day to check on me.

*knock knock*

Millie- hello beautiful

Hannah- hi Mills

Millie- wow! Thats the first word you've spoken to me in weeks!

Hannah- I know, im so sorry

Millie- no don't apologise, I get it Han, I'm just here to check on you

Hannah- I called sarina today

Millie- you did?

Hannah- yeah

Millie- how did it go?

Hannah- fine
She called me yesterday to call me up, asked if I was ready. I told her I'd let her know. I called her today to tell her I'd be there

Millie- that's great Hannah

Hannah- yeah I guess so

Millie- whats on your mind?

Hannah- she's always on my mind

Millie- she will talk to you Hannah. She's had enough time now and i know she's my best friend but so are you and you did nothing wrong in this situation so don't even feel like it's your fault. If she leaves you because of this, she didn't deserve you in the first place.

Hannah- I love you Mill

Millie- I love you too Hannah.

She gets up and goes into the kitchen. A few minutes later she comes back with a drink and snacks. I love her so much man, she always knows exactly what I need and she provides every time.

*hours later*

Millie- right I better be off, I'll see you next week?

Hannah- that you will, love you

Millie- love you too

************************************

I just got to the training ground, im greeting all the girls and there she is. The girl that is shattering my heart into a thousand pieces. She can't even look at me. What is even going on.

Hannah- hi, how've you been?

Rach- *walks away*

Beth- that was a bit harsh

Hannah- yeah, tell me about it, hasn't spoken to me in weeks

Beth- I really hope you're okay

Hannah- I hope so too

Beth- *hugs hannah*

And just as we pull away from the hug, I see the last person I thought I'd see here. I run straight over to her and jump at her. Luckily she sees me before I get there otherwise It could have ended badly

Hannah- oh my god! What are you doing here?!

?- I got called up stupid! Were gonna play together again!

Hannah- I can't believe it! I've missed you so much!

Rach- who's that?

Millie- Hannahs best friend, they played together when they were younger

Rach- I thought you were her best friend?

Millie- I am, but they are ultimate best friends. Nothing compares to the bond they have

Rach- *jealous* oh right okay

Millie- have you spoken to her yet?

Rach- no

Millie- are you going to?

Rach- nope

Millie- why? Rach that is selfish, she did nothing wrong!

Rach- she had a chance to tell me Mill, she chose not to. What if it happens again? Was she ever going to tell me?

Millie- you know she would have

Rach- when? She had so many chances and then texted Katie that she hadn't!

Millie- Where's the trust the Rach?

Rach- as far as I know, there's none left Mill, she can whoever she wants. As long as I have nothing to do with it

Millie- so you're just ending it?

Rach- looks like it

Millie- are you even going to talk to her about it?

Rach- do I look like I want to?

Millie- rach have some decency! She deserves to know that it's over so she can move on. She's holding on to every hope that she has, hoping that you'll talk to her, that you'll sort things out!

Rach- you know Mill, I couldnt care less right now, she hurt me Millie! And you know what you will never understand that so just leave me alone. Alright?

Hearing the words that just came out of her mouth hit me right where it hurt. My heart just actually shattered into a thousand pieces. She decided it was over and didn't even tell me. Was she ever going to tell me? Or was she just going to let me have hope that we'd sort it out.

She turns around, looks at me, then huffs and walks away. It hurt so much, I can feel the tears building up in my eyes and I cant do anything but run now. I run until I can't feel it anymore, even when it's still there. As I run off, I hear Millie in the background.

Millie- yeah, well done Rach *rolls eyes*

Her and Mary then both run after me, im running around the pitch and they're sat on the sidelines waiting for me to stop.

I am running for what feels like hours, all of sudden I can't feel my legs and the next thing I know, my face is smelling the ground and Millie and Mary are at my side.

Mary- right, that's enough, come on now

Millie- hannah, you're pushing yourself too much. Let's get you inside.