Chapter Ten

It felt like the sahara desert as I lay in the warm sun. The sun burns onto my tanned skin as I take in a moment to close my eyes and breathe in the fresh air of this beautiful day I was in.

The pool reflects the blue of the sky, the beauty capturing the essence of nature and how truly it was captivating. The trees hustle around from the slight warm breeze I was casted within.

It was our day off today from the movie. I felt truly at peace as I lay on my tanning chair without a soul in sight. I felt like at home as I take in the moment to forget about the chaotic world.

"Hm, what do we have here?" A familiar voice whispers into my ears. I turn over to see the flame within Austin's eyes and how captivating he looked in his black bathing suit, revealing his defined abs.

"Hey, baby," I say as a smile spreads like butter onto my lips. "What're you doing here?" I ask as I sit up right.

"Can't I see my girl? And in that bathing suit? Should've told me sooner to come," he smirks as he comes closer, like a lion about to stalk his prey.

"Because it's our day off? I thought you wanted a break from everyone," I say as I shrug and shift slightly in my seat.

"But you're just not anyone. I wanted a break from everyone but not from you," he whispers. His body comes closer as it leans over me, defined arms spread over me. It was something I couldn't get over.

He was too close. His lips were inches from mine as he glances between my lips and eyes. I felt the hunger burn within my heart like I needed this kind of drug.

"So now I'm not just anyone?" I whisper.

His lips meet my neck, placing a lingering kiss as my heart lurches forward. "Not now you're not. You're not just my Priscilla but my girl," he whispers as he stares into my eyes.

"Hm, I like the sound of that, princess," I smirk as I see him roll his eyes. "You don't like the sound of that pet name, princess? Too feminine for you?" I ask as I see him raise an eyebrow.

"Too feminine for me, baby girl. How am I supposed to pull my greatest moves when you call me that? I don't feel like a man," he chuckles lowly. I roll my eyes.

"But in my eyes, you're the man. You'll always be my princess," I challenge him as I trace his lips with my right finger.

"Do I need to put you in your place, Doll face? Show you who's the man?" He whispers, asking in a low raspy tone.

"Hm, sounds like a challenge. I'm down for it if you are, princess." With that, I feel his lips hungrily attack mine with such force that my eyes widen. He really took this to be a challenge as I feel his hands roam around my body.

《》

Filming the shots within the movie of how Austin manages to kiss so many women actually brought fire to my veins. I know we were professionals who did whatever we could for this movie but I truly felt like Priscilla.

The thought I had to play her as I stare up at him, kissing so many women. It brought actual anger to my heart as I couldn't imagine him kissing anyone else but me. Call me whatever you want.

Suited up to wear Priscilla's outfit, I truly felt in the role. I felt powerful as I sat on the couch as I saw Austin in his white Elvis suit sing in the International hotel.

He was truly captivating as he kept to his role, playing Elvis with such determination as he continued to lip-sync and dance. The way he studied Elvis over the year has been truly amazing as he was so determined.

But what really made me mad was the kissing. Eyes staring up to see him, I smile to play the role perfectly, clapping. The whole scene was people clapping as they cheered for Austin/Elvis.