Chapter Thirty-Five

We've all shot many scenes for the movie but for sure, there's still more. I've felt overwhelmed but excited as I realise we've nearly finished this movie. However, sadness as well.

A few more countries for the press tour; including our next stop to Venice, and a few more scenes will finally conclude our movie. That leaves me rattled to the core because it really changed my life dramatically.

Hollywood is amazing, don't get me wrong, but it remains overwhelming. So many interviews, Met Gala's, red carpets, press tours and all that kind of things. But I'm thankful for this one person and the person who gave me my two little pumpkins.

But with Austin by my side, it's somehow easier. He's beside me whenever I get a little crazed on how paps treat me. Holding my hand, holding me close, he remains a person I find comfort within.

However, before we continue our journey through the press tours and the shooting of the scenes; Baz' wedding. Now that's something that's happening tonight. Carolina and Baz both have organised their wedding for some time now, finally happening tonight.

Strapped into a crimson red dress that hugs all my curves with a slit down my leg, it perfectly shows my gold heels. However, you can see my bump but that doesn't affect me. I'm proud of that.

Even paired with gold hoops, bracelet and necklace, my makeup is touched up with a glossy look with gold eyeshadow. I even stare at my tamed curls being held in a elegant bun with two strands seeping down to my shoulders.

"What do you think, pumpkins?" I ask the twins. My manicured hands rest on my stomach as I stroke it gently. "What do you think of mumma's dress? Think daddy will like it?" I ask as I stare down.

"I think daddy likes this dress alot," Austin's voice seeps through my ears.

Attention snapping onto him, I turn around to see him dressed in a black suit, matched perfectly with shiny boots. Even with the cutest bow tie, he looks so sharp with his black dyed hair styled to the back.

"You look handsome, baby," I say with a smile. I amble over to him, tugging his jacket forward as my painted red lips plant a loving kiss onto his own ones.

"Hm, thanks baby. I love this dress on you. Can I get a special twirl for daddy?" He asks with a smirk as he grabs my hand and squeezes slightly.

"Anything," I whisper as I quickly twirl around as my dress flows slightly. "I actually feel pretty tonight," I shrug.

"You better because you're the prettiest," he says as he smiles slightly. His hands wrap around my waist and pulls me close. "Your dress," he whispers as his hands brush against the fabric. "Your hair," his hand twirls my curl. "Your makeup," his finger touches lips. "They're all the prettiest because it's you," he says with complete love.

My eyes water a little because I want to hear all those words. I feel pretty but I wanted to hear those words from the most special person I know and love.

"Now, I think we have a wedding." He says with a peck on my painted lips.

《》

Smelling the flowers scents, they scatter around in bouquets along the white tables. Even in the middle of the dance floor reveals a beautiful large bouquets of red roses hung high.

There's ten tables, white bouquets scattered around on tables, cutlery and dishes all over for guests and a large dance floor in the middle of the tent.

Baz and Carolina did a splendid job. It may be in the rural areas with horses and large lands, but there's still houses around is. We aren't so isolated around.