• CHAPTER FOUR •

- Just getting into it -

New York
Night of November 7
Sunrise: 6:59 a.m.
Blood: [•][•][•][•][•][ ]

I never thought I'd be the one heading back to Sebastian, after I found out he had done some serious things that had a huge effect on the work the Camarilla did, eventually it set them back a few months and they're still looking for Sebastian. If they knew I was going to see him right now they would surely kill me on the spot.

I drive into a passageway and then turn right, as the road leads me to an abandoned building. I must say it's well hidden you would never think anyone lives here.

Then as I peak out I see Sebastian standing on balcony, staring down at me and then turns around to head back in.

So just to be cautious I take my knife and tuck it in by the side of my heel and proceed to enter.

The windows are all boarded up and the door looks burnt but as I near the door I open it, the sound of the rusted hinges anyone could hear from a mile away.

Looking inside it doesn't look like much but the inside has been redone and decorated somewhat to make the place feel more homey. As I look up Sebastian is making his way down the flight of stairs.

Me: "Sorry have I interrupted?"

Sebastian: "No you certainly haven't, and how was your trip to the bar last night?"

Me: "You were watching me?

Sebastian: "Oh no, I was watching Katerina do what she does best!"

He bites his lip as he stares at me from above then jumps over the railway and falls to the ground, landing perfectly on his feet.

Me: "So care to share what you've been meaning to tell?"

He looks annoyed, then smiles again.

Sebastian: "Well if I did that then you'll leave again and I'll be all alone."

Me: "Cut the crap and tell me!"

Sebastian: "Easy Katerina, I must say the world has really made you dull over the past years."

He then takes me by the hand and leads me all the way up the stairs until we reach the top.

The view is amazing, the building completely faced in the opposite direction of the city facing a the less populated part of the city filled with a few houses and mostly green life.

Me: "So what, I came all this way to some leaves and trees?"

He pulls me closer and leans in to kiss, his warm lips against mine and then

*Bite

Me: "Ow you bastard, you bit me."

Sebastian: "I thought you'd be complaining about the part where I kissed you?"

He leans in to lick the blood off my lip then says,

Sebastian: "Mmmm delicious."

I grin at him then go to sit at one of the patio on the balcony and soon he follows along.

Me: "Sebastian, I admit I missed you, I missed us but we're in the past and when you left that day,I..."

He puts his finger on my broken lip.

Sebastian: "You need not say anymore, you're right I left but you forget the part where I gave you a chance, a chance at freedom Katherine."

Me: "You called me Katherine?"