Chapter-2

●⎯⎯⎯ ❈✽✽✽❈⎯⎯⎯●

MIA AND TYSON STOOD OPPOSITE OF each other with the blue bey dish in middle, the group had found a local stadium to have their little road down the memory lane.

"Ready, Don't go easy on me," Tyson said smirking looking at Mia, " Wasn't planning on it," Mia replied as she readied her stance, Ray, Max and even Kai watched with interest as Kenny was recording her statics.

"Let it rip !!!" Two Beyblade launched into the bey dish, both the blades clashed against the opposite wall and fell into the middle spinning, Mia's Beyblade was pure white with the attack ring being aqua blue.

"Go Dragoon!!" Tyson yelled charging at Mia but she stood her ground, her Beyblade pushing against Tyson's at equal force. "Takes harder than that to beat me Ty," Mia said smirking eyes closed.

"Oh Yeah?? Then meet my bit beast, Dragoon," Tyson yelled as Dragoon emerged, the blue light shot out and Dragoon's figure rose with a roaring sight, Mia looked with awe at the bit beast, "Woah."

"I know," Tyson said smugly, but that was wiped out as soon as he noticed Mia grin, "Oh your not the only one, Go Dawn!" An aqua blue light shot out of the white Beyblade, the grouped watched in awe as the white figure emerged it's nine elegant tails flaring behind it, A nine tailed fox.

The Blade breakers looked shocked at the sudden appearance of the bit beast, "Finish it of with Oceanic Operetta," Mia yelled as Dawn howled with its breathy voice and suddenly her blade was charging forward with water behind it.

"Dragoon attack," Tyson called out as Dragoon gave a roar and his Beyblade started spinning forming a storm charging at Dawn. The two Beyblades clashed, flew up in the sky and landed in the arms of the smirking owners.

The rest of the team looked at them surprised, "That was a great battle Ty," Mai said shaking hands with Tyson." Back at ya, Mia."

"That was so cool," Max exclaimed rushing towards the brother sister duo, "You were amazing guys," Ray praised.

"Hey Mia if you don't mind me asking where did you get your bit beast?" Kenny asked this peaked the others interest too. "Oh Dawn? I was trekking down in Mount Mitake when I stumbled up a cave and there was where I found Her." Mia explained as she pulled out a few photos of a cave.

"Guys we only have 1 hour left we better board the ship," Kenny exclaimed looking at his watch, "Oh Man but I wanted to spend some time with Mia," Tyson pouted slightly looking at Mia who grinned.

"Relax brother, you'll get all the time you want to spend with me, because I'm coming to Russia," Mia said beaming," You are??" Tyson asked shocked.

"Well not now because I have to tour Europe, but I be there in Time for your tournament," Mia explained, Tyson jumped on her hugging her making the poor girl fall to the ground because of Tyson's weight.

"Tyson!!! Don't you have a ship to catch??" Mia exclaimed from Tyson, the others just laughed at them. 

"So... did you guys board like the invisible ship?" Mia asked as the blinked at the empty dock,  "Great," Kai groaned annoyed. "Where'd the ship go mister where's the ship that was docked here," Kenny asked a passing dock worker. 

"Oh easy sailed about an hour ago," The guy said not noticing the tension, before walking away, A minute of silence before the hell broke lose, "It's set sail? the ship left without us," Kenny, Tyson and Max exclaimed.

"Hey don't panic," Mia exclaimed shutting them up as the three of them looked sighed, "Yeah so the ship set sail and we have to get to Russia has anyone here got any ideas how we can do that well Kenny??" Ray questioned Kenny who looked down.