Chapter-5

●⎯⎯⎯ ❈✽✽✽❈⎯⎯⎯●

IT WAS THE NEXT DAY and the sun shined as bright as ever but Mia couldn't say that she had a nice sleep because she didn't, all night long the dark bladers creepy face appeared on her mind

And so to divert her mind from not so pleasant thought's Mia decided to go out and have some fresh air, take a few cool pictures and have some nice breakfast at a good café because after all she had come to Europe to do sightseeing right?

Walking down the streets of Paris Mia looked around, she was making her way to Paris's famous Café, Café de Flore. Looking around she noticed a very familiar figure Beyblading in a corner away from public eye, Kai.

Halting her steps Mia watched as Kai squint his eyes in concentration before he pulled the ripcord, his Beyblade launched before it maneuvered though the street dashing against the wall before landing in Kai's palm.

Now that Mia was looking at Kai, she admitted he definitely had the kind of face that stopped you in your tracks. His grey bangs hovered his face, as his Carmine eyes stood out the most and let's not forget about his sharp jaw and high cheek bones.

"Take a picture, It will last longer," Kai voice cut through startling Mia, "Sorry about that," Mia apologised sheepishly as she walked up to him, "Hn."

"What are you doing here anyway?" Kai questioned the burnette who looked up from admiring his launcher, "Oh me? I was just making my way to have breakfast." Kai nodded his head when Mia remembered something.

"Hey! Why don't you join me?" Mia said looking at Kai a smile in place, Kai frowned, "And why would I do that?"

"Because you haven't eaten Breakfast either, and I know this because you left early at a time I doubt cafes were open." Mia explained Kai blinked before he turned away crossing his arm, "I refuse."

Mia chuckled slightly, "Oh I'm sorry If I gave you the impression that you have a choice in it, Your coming," With that Mia grabbed onto Kai's arm and started pulling him against his will. Kai looked at her wide eye, no one and he meant no one had ever dared to touch him with out his consent.

"I said let go of me!" Kai demanded the smaller girl who despite her looks was rather strong, "Oh god you really are stubborn," Mia said looking back at Kai, "Take it this way if you don't have food you won't have strength and then you'd become the weakest link of the group."

Kai huffed offended at her words, "If anyone is the weakest link it's your brother." Mia amused rolled her eyes at Kai's pettiness, "Whatever Kai."

✤✤✤

After a lot of argument Kai had let Mia drag him down to this Café de Flore. to have breakfast and right now he was seated opposite of her as she scanned the menu, "What do you want Kai?" Mia questioned a finger on her chin.

Kai huffed looking away, Mia rolled her eyes, "Get over it Captain Cold we aren't leaving until you eat and if you don't order trust me I'll order something that you most definitely wouldn't like."

Kai mentally cringed at the thought of the variety of sweet food Mia could order, one thing everyone knew about Kai was he hated sweet food and something told him Mia knew about this.

"A Darjeeling tea and a club sandwich," Kai mumbled loud enough for Mia to hear, Mia frowned slightly, "Really? Darjeeling tea is a famous drink of India and is best if you drink it in India since it is it's origins, I really think you should try something of the French..." Mia trailed off looking at the withering glare Kai sent her.

"Uh right, A Darjeeling tea and a club sandwich for him and I would like a Chocolate roll and a Croissant with... some Viennois Chocolate and of course a Chocolate liégeois." Mia finished off looking at the waiter who nodded before walking away.

"Ice cream this early in the morning?" Kai questioned an eyebrow raised, Mia shrugged, "It's ice cream hour some where in the world."

The pair sat in silence as they waited for the food to arrive, Mia looked around the busy streets as Kai for the first time took his time to look at Mia properly, he would be lying if he said she wasn't pretty.

Mia's eyes were pools of iridescent blue, that were sculpted upon her creamy face life jewels. Stray strands of her molten brown hair fell over her face framing it. Mia's head rest up her arm as she admired the streets of Paris.

Breaking out of his thoughts Kai scoffed at himself shaking his head from side to side, as if trying to get rid of any thought he had just now about his team mates sister.

"Here's your order," The waiter said coming back with multiple plates as he set done the ordered dished one by one, Mia's eyes literally sparkled as her eyes landed on her Chocolate liégeois.

Just as Kai reached for the cup of his Tea Mia stopped him by yelling, "Wait!!"

Kai looked at her startled, "What!?"

"Let me take a picture first!" Mia said pulling out a camera, Kai looked at her in disbelief, "You want to take picture of food?" 

"Well yeah! I want to capture this memory," Mia said cheerfully, Kai rolled his eyes before crossing his arm looking away letting her take pictures, but what Kai didn't know was how Mia sneaked a picture of Kai with the Eiffel tower behind him.

"Alright! Dig in!" Kai shook his head slightly before he picked up his tea and took a sip out it letting the hot liquid down his throat, he then glanced up at Mia to she hear squealing as she took a bite of her Chocolate liégeois, shaking his head slightly Kai took another sip hiding an amused smile.

The pair ate in peace as Mia spoke with Kai listening to her, grunting often to indicate that he was indeed listening to her.

Halfway through speaking Mia cut off her sentence looking at something behind Kai, "What's wrong?" Kai asked looking at the Mia, "I didn't realise the Eiffel tower even worked as a light house," Mia stated dryly.

Kai furrowed his eyes and looked behind him to see that there were indeed flashing coming from the tower, "Oh no! The dark Blader creeps are back again not good," Kai said standing up.

"We have to go come on!" Kai said holding his hand out to Mia who looked longingly at her bowl of un finished Chocolate liégeois, "Those creeps are going to pay!" Mia hissed as she left the money on the table and grabbed Kai's hand as she led her to the tower.

●⎯⎯⎯ ❈✽✽✽❈⎯⎯⎯●