Chapter-4

●⎯⎯⎯ ❈✽✽✽❈⎯⎯⎯●

THE ANNOUNCEMENT ROARED KINDLY asking Tyson to not mess around with the carts, "Tyson! stop embarrassing us!" Mia hissed glaring at him, "Oh man I'm never allowed to have any fun," Tyson complained as they took a seat to mull over the plan

"If we can all just concentrate for a moment this is actually pretty neat, we're going to be travelling from London, To Paris completely underground the train is going to go through a tunnel carved under the English channel they call it the Chunnel and you go through it on an ultra modern high-speed train," Kenny said looking at his travel guide.

"Too cool! It sounds like a wild ride. I bet the train has all kinds of cool stuff like the seats that turn into beds," Max said amazed as Kai huffed, what a grouch.

"It's only a 20 minute ride and the track is 45 metres below the water." Mia reminded the blonde. Suddenly there was a screeching sound as a train came to halt, "Yo, is that our ultra modern super train?" Tyson questioned amazed.

Once he got the confirmation from Kenny Tyson and Max raced to the train with Mia on their tail. "It's empty," Mia mumbled, surprised, she had travelled a lot in these trains and it was always full to the brink, Weird.

Mia watched with bored eyes as the lame movie played on the screen, Tyson, Kenny and Max were sitting together in a seat and were watching some sort of horror film while teasing Kenny.

Mia on the other hand was sitting next to Kai who as usual was talking less and just staring out of the window which showed no grand views but rather dull walls of the canal.

"So...You've always been this boring?" Mia asked Kai who simply huffed, "I prefer not to indulge strangers."

"Right, that's why you expected me to know your eye sign language," Mia said sarcastically looking at the dark haired boy who glared back at her, "I guess that was my mistake for believing that you were the smart one, I forgot that you share blood with Tyson."

Mia narrowed her eyes and stood up and walked in front of Kai and leaned a bit glaring at him, "Do you always radiate unpleasantness?"

"Only for you," Kai said looking at Mia with a mocking smile on his face, making her mad, before she could resort to him, Ray came back from his washroom hunting.

"Uh guys huh I think there's something important you should know the train is like totally empty there's no one on board except for us and the driver," Ray explained as Mia stood straight confused.

"What do you think happened," Tyson asked, "Where are all the passengers?" Max questioned.

"That's what I intend to find out," Ray exclaimed when suddenly the train came to a halting break, Ray quickly grabbed onto a seat nearby but because Mia wasn't quite near any seat she went tumbling forward.