Chapter-3

●⎯⎯⎯ ❈✽✽✽❈⎯⎯⎯●

ONCE THE GROUP HAD RECOVERED from the shock about the information they had been given, Mia decided she wanted to get out of the stuffy hotel and the others followed her.

Right now they were in a small cafe near by and while the Beybladers talked up the bit beast and shit, Mia looked around holding her camera looking around to find a shot for her travel scrap book.

"We've gotto get to Russia! I've made up my mind Kenny I'm not the only one who needs to do this Dragoon wants this too I can feel it," Tyson exclaimed being the preacher he was as he held up his blade.

Suddenly out of nowhere a Beyblade shot out and collided with Tyson's dragoon making his Beyblade land on a bandaged arm.

The Bladebreakers and Mia stood up shocked and looked at the person who did that, now Mia wasn't a fashion expert but even she knew what that guy was wearing was absolute crap.

"It's you," Tyson Exclaimed, "You know this joker?" Mia asked confused.

"Where did he come from?" Max questioned surprised and scared.

"Whoa man talk about afternoon of the Living Dead," Ray commented as the figure gave out an evil laugh and glided down the ally.

"He's got Dragoon," Tyson yelled out and chased after the figure with the group on his tail, After a lot of Cat and mouse games they finally stumbled up Tyson's blade battling another one.

Suddenly from the other blade a yellow light shot out and a figure of a mummy shot out, "It's a Mummy!!" Max shouted.

"I think this is one of those evil bit-beast Tyson's dad talked about," Ray exclaimed as the Beyblade smashed Tyson's dragoon to the point that Ray and Max decided to intervene.

"Wait we need to make a plan-" Kai tried to stop them but the duo didn't listen. The Beyblades charged rattling against each other as Ray and Max tried to draw it away from Tyson's blade only for them to not be able to maneuver due to no space.

Since they couldn't make a move the evil Bit beast ended up catching Drigger and Draciel wrapping them up it's bandages, binding them.

Mia looked at Ray and Max's bit beast worried as they were being turned into burrito wraps when she caught Kai's eyes. Mia raised an eyebrow confused as Kai used his eyes to gesture towards the mummy and the iron stair case.

Kai looked at her hoping she would get what he was trying to say, he watched as Mia's eyes widened slightly and just when he thought she got what he meant Mia sheepishly shrugged her shoulders.

Kai face palmed what did he expect this was after all Tyson's blood, subtly he made his way towards Mia and leaned in so he could whisper in her ear, "We too are the only ones with a blade left, we'll have to help them."

"You could have just said that instead of doing that weird eye thingy," Mia said pointedly, Kai simply rolled his eyes and told her the plan.

"There's nothing we can do now Dragoon," Tyson said clenching his fist defeated.

"Not yet there's still two Byblade's left," Kai announced dramatically.

"Come get us walking band aid," Mia mocked the mummy before both her and Kai launched their blades, "Let it Rip!"

Both the Beyblades spun to life before they started the plan, Dranzer dodged on arm of the mummy and went up the railing on the right while Dawn went up the railing on the left with each one of the mummy's arm following them.

Kai and Mia shared a look and smirked as both the Beyblades maneuvered in a zig-zag formation tangling up the mummies arm.

The Bladebreakers cheered for Mia and Kai as they tangled up the mummy twisting it into it's own trap, once it was trapped Kai's blade went over to Ray and Max's blades to help them as Mia charged at Tyson's making it land in his palm.

"Dragoon you're safe now," Tyson said gripping onto his Beyblade as Drigger and Draciel made their way towards Ray and Max, respectively.

"Who are you?" Kai shouted as the creepy figure from before appeared laughing, The figure mumbled some thing before it's bit beast burst free from the trap Kai and Mia set.

The bit beast then retreated back into it's blade and returned to the creepy guy, "You won't be so lucky next time," With that laughing, the figured vanished into thin air.

"He vanished into thin air!" Mia exclaimed shocked.

"Yeah we were lucky this time." Tyson mumbled looking where the figure once stood.

✤✤✤

"That was no ordinary Beyblader he was like a ghost," Kenny said once they got out of that dingy and smelly alleyway.

"And just what did he want from us," Ray wondered out loud as they walked down the streets of London. "I don't even want to know," Max commented.

"This proofs we should get out of London as fast as begin and fly straight to Russia," Kenny said desperately, "Why are you scared Kenny Benny?" Mia asked in a baby voice and chuckled, "No it's not like that.

"What could be funny at a time like this?" Kenny asked frustrated once he saw Tyson laughing too, "What's the point of running he found us here we can learn from it he is really good even if he is a bad guy I'll meet this awesome challenge head-on." Tyson announced fist raised, well that's Tyson alright.

"Are you crazy Tyson?! Listen that guy was dangerous and we gotta go who knows what'll happen," Kenny scolded the blue haired boy but Ray spoke up, "I'm going with Tyson huh he's right we need to meet more powerful Beyblades."

"I'm going too," Max added.

"Hey alright!" Tyson exclaimed pumped.

"We'll find every Beyblader we can and will learn from all of them and then we could be ready for the championships," Ray said enthusiastically.

"Win or lose we're sticking with you!" Max said cheerfully, as they begin celebrating completely ignoring Kenny who was trying to reason with them.

"Kai tell they are being unreasonable," Chief mumbled looking at Kai hoping to gain some support but he too turned out to be a disappointment. "I'll go to what I won't relax until I know we can beat that guy."

"I don't believe, Mia," Kenny then finally looked at Mia who shrugged, I'm not a part of the team remember and besides I would have toured Europe either way so I'm in." 

Kenny sighed defeated as Tyson grinned, "Looks like your out voted Chief."

"Europe we're ready for anything you got because no matter what you throw at us we'll face it as a team!" Tyson said with passion looking at the sky, "Let it rip!"

●⎯⎯⎯ ❈✽✽✽❈⎯⎯⎯●