CHAPTER - 3

Dong-wook welcomed them inside telling them ' make themselves home '.

He called a maid who was standing near him and asked her to call his children.

As she nodded following his order, she went upstairs to do her task.

You were sat on the couch by yourself while your mom was sitting near Dong-wook.

'He has kids oh that's new for me

Why do you treat me like this?

Did they fixed their marriage too

'Is she going to tell me anytime sooner or 2 hours before the marriage '

Your thoughts were endlessly going like a train but that stopped when you heard footsteps 'what's it soldiers what the-'

You looked to see a group of young handsome and beautiful people.

"What are you all standing like statues introduce yourself boys and girls " Mr. Lee said making them start their introduction part.

"I am Jeon Y/n, its a pleasure to meet you all " you said after their introduction.

After that there was silence no one knew how to break that uncomfortable silence.

"So Y/n Are you ready to accept us? Dong-wook asked you, making you look at him am i ready, No!

" Honestly no but i will try " you said and you looked at your mom who was glaring at you.

" Hon, she just said the truth. No need to kill her with glare " Mr. Lee said to his soon to be wife to stop glaring at her daughter for spitting the truth.

The siblings didn't think to enter their conversations minding their own business in the corner.

"So after the wedding you are going to move in here. Did your mom tell you that dear? Mr. Lee asked you for which you loomed at your mom and shook your head as no .

"Didn't you tell our wedding date to Y/n? Asked Mr. Lee to Mrs. Jeon.

Okey y/n be ready whatever it is you are good you will not give any-

"Yes i told her before our wedding must be on sunday "
Your mom you smiled at her

Its okay but

I hate liars you know?

"Aw that's good i told them too" Mr. Lee said and looked at his kids. Who was minding their business.

I wish she was at least honest with him

"Anyway i am boring things out let's go we can get our dinner now " said Mr. Lee while standing up from his spot.

You sat near a boy with dark hair and he looked at you straight in eyes making you to hit your head in realisation 'he was the boy i bumbed into '

Good luck!

He gave her an annoyed look at turned his face to his food you look at your left to see a girl with black hair falling back smoothly " i loved her hair ' she looked at you and smiled.

'Her name was Jisoo if i am correct '

'She is friendly '