CHAPTER-5

Your pov.

As I reached my home i saw plenty of luxury cars. No not them here I swear I will not bear that bunny's shitty drama anymore. I walked inside.

I found myself stuck on my track. It's her, Giulia, Gulia feliceti.

She is hugging my Mom, Are you all confused? I will explain, she is my Step-Sister. Opss ex Step-Sister.

God i hate her why this have to happen today. I hate her i fucking hate that girl

"What are you thinking Y/n come and greet your sister " Mom said giving me a glare, i was late obviously. " I don't have a sister! " I said as my Mom gave her an awkward smile and gave me a glare.

Like I care, She knows I hate her and still

"Y/n apologize! you are becoming a brat day by day. Do you want me to cut your card. She said making me luagh internally cut my card? Oh god She think i am still a teen hahahaha. How can i forget she doesn't even remember my age?

I looked in the direction of Giulia and she smiled at me and ran towards me No no i warn you don't - she jumped on me i kept my hands still in my pocket. Poking my inner cheek i looked at my Mom and the siblings who was looking at her with awe.

How?

I jerked my body making her fall down on her butt My mom run towards her God give me the power to see these dramas. I walked upstairs shutting the door with the thud don't curse me it was wind not my problem but they will think i did it. Want do you think I care?

Making my way to bathroom i ralxed don't know why but bathroom give me always a relaxing maybe because only this mirror saw the my true self.

I looked at the mirror as I was talking to my dad and I started telling things inside my head. My dad wasn't my best friend but my safe place i knew I was safe around him I knew he would protect me from this evil world.

He would have shouted at me, Scolded but I knew it was his love language because at the end of the day he always checked in on me if I was okay.

We fought maybe more than i ever fought with mom but he took care of me even though we two like to give each other silent treatment.

I loved him my dad was my everything losing made me lose my mind. Who will take care of me i was all left alone in this damn mansion where mom left to fuck.

I fucking hate my mom for that.

Mom brought Giulia back I swear dad if she try it to make scene i will bury her alive.

She also found her happiness dad. Is it just me who can't move on from you and still trying to find that guy who killed you, i feel shit for not finding them till now its been five year and i didn't found him yet, i am sorry for disappointing everytime

I am not a good daughter

I want to put my feelings as my first priority but fuck

But don't worry dad your girl is strong I am not weak.

Splashing a hand full of water to my face I again looked at the mirror red eyes, tears strolling out over cheeks, puffin nose, amd like a psycho a painful smile appeared on my face I tugged my hairs back of my ears i washed my face no one will see ever my weak side . I am strong

I am strong
I am strong

×

Walking out of my room I closed it behind me. I saw my mom walking towards me she smiled.