CHAPTER -4

Everyone went to sleep except siblings.

Everyone looked at Jungkook, younger siblings were laughing at his plan while older siblings were seriously giving him a sharp glance.

"You shouldn't have done that shitty drama, you just broke a family jungkook" A bitter voice came out of them and they looked at him  "i thought you were with me anyway she deserved it for ruining my dress".

"Whatever, you must stop this here or the consequence will not be good " Namjoon said calmly before standing up to go to his bed. It was past 11 and now only the youngest siblings  were balanced in the living room.

"Dude that 'itS OkAy i fOrGivE hEr' " lisa said mocking his sentence from earlier, ending up everyone laughed out with her mocking.

"I think Mrs.Jeon was easy to trap in" said Taehyung while his lip pulled up forming an evil smirk.

×

It was tuesday evening, you were coming home after the exhaust day in class stopping when you saw the red light you tapped on steering in with the flow of music. The music stopped you looked at your phone it was Soobin you answered starting your car as it was green.

"Y/n urgently you have to come to the base " said Soobin. "Tell me, i don't think i can,  my mom called me to come early " you said while your focus was on the road "Y/n its urgent " Said Soobin his voice lingering with anticipation.

"Tell me Soobin i told you i can't - " you got cut off by Soobin.

"The deal got cancelled and it went to someone else " Soobin said before hanging up.

You turned your direction,

you better be joking soobin or you are dead!!

Reaching the base the guards bowed at you, ignoring them you pushed the door open and saw your team there "What the fuck happened?" You asked as you tried your best to calm.

"The ship didn't arrive in Busan " Yeonjun said "you gotta be kidding right?" As they shook their head you banged the table making the papers to mess up " THAT DEAL WAS FREAKING MILLION'S! you said as the clam was nowhere to see.

Who the hell was in charge of that? You asked trying your best to not burst out. "I am sorry don't kill me they threatened-" Before the person could complete his sentence he was lying on the floor, blood flowing out from his forehead.

" that worth Millions!, i am going to lose my mind" you said the fact that you lost the deal was hard to believe. " Bring that person who betrayed i fucking need him in my basement today "
You finished your sentence and it was followed by your phone's ringtone.

You attend the call making a move to keep the phone close to your right year.
"Y/n where are you i asked you to come home at five now its almost seven, where the hell are you? Your mom shouted from another side making you sigh " sorry i will be there in 30 minutes "

You hang the call and look at your teammates, "don't make me coming here again today " said before going out of the base you entered in your car.

BBBEEEPPP'

The sound came out before you started to drive to your home which is more like hell.

Clam down Y/n it just a deal

But it worth millions idiot

But you can't hurt yourself for that. We will get other chances

Do you think I'll give up
on this I freaking-

The war between heart and mind was stopped by a call you answered, it was your assistant.

"Ma'am should I cancel the charity, sir said we didn't got the deal " The persone asked. "No no need to cancel you can continue that work. Anything else?.

The call hang up you looked at the front

You don't know who you
are playing with

__

I may upload the next
chapter this week.

Vote and comment! :)