suzune x sudo

Heyooooo
Your friendly neighborhood horny Aether is here

3rd person POV

When Sudo comes up behind her, he wraps his arms around her, burying his face against her back. This sort of intimacy is still so new to Suzune, but she also finds that, now that she has it, she just can’t get enough of it. Sudo can tell just how touch starved she is, and he wants to help with that as much as he can. That, and he has been lonely himself, and after falling for Suzune, he has not been able to get enough of her, either.

When he hugs her from behind, it never takes long for his hands to start to wander, and her breath catches in her throat. The cutouts in her outfit allow him to slip his hands under her clothing so easily, where he can start to touch her skin directly. His hands are so warm that she feels like he could burn her with a touch, and she honestly doesn’t mind that.

He likes to touch and play with her hips a lot, so he lingers there for a while, before his hands wander again, one to her stomach, the other a bit lower. Sudo also seems to have a particular fixation with her midriff, and has spent a lot of time just touching her there, kissing and licking, causing Suzune to discover just how sensitive she really is.

Right now, he caresses her stomach while he starts to finger her, and she is in absolute heaven. Suzune never feels as good, or as relaxed, as she does when sudo is with her, when his hands start to wander. She never thought that she would ever find anyone that she wanted to spend so much time with, let alone fall in love with, but now that she has him, she can see exactly what she was missing. And so, she relaxes into his touch and decides to enjoy what she is lucky to have

The end

Another shot chapter but that's all I can write in 10 minutes

See ya

if I feel like writing something soon I'll come back but for now

Peace