ichinose and her toys

I am back with my horny story's hehe

This is kiyo x ichinose (toys) hehehe

This is after highschool and let's just say kiyo is busy with his business most of the time
Kiyotaka has to travel for work. But he still finds a way to keep Honami company from overseas.

Toys pov

Honami picked up her earbuds, inserting them as she laid back in bed. From her phone, kiyotaka said "You ready?"

"Mhm. Just..go slow at first."

His voice was always a reassurance. "Promise."

Kiyotaka pushed a button on his end, and the vibrator came to life. Just tame, constant buzzing. Honami felt herself tense a bit, legs straightening. "Mmm..."

"You look gorgeous."

"Flatterer.."

"I mean it. You're so pretty."

She gave a weak smile. It was hard with little gasps coming out as the toy kept working away.

"Would you like me to start off?"

"Yes please.." Every word she said was breathless, a soft airy tone just for him. Her eyes fluttered shut, waiting to hear what kiyo had in mind.

"I'm between your legs. Thighs gently wrapped around my head. All I can think to do is eat you out."

She began to envision it, her face flushing.

"Feeling your hands grip around my hair as I keep giving you all the attention you deserve. Looking up to meet your lovely eyes while I'm pleasing you."

"Oh, please...please do..that sounds perfect..~"

He flicked up the speed, watching as Honami let out a sweet moan. "Ah~!"

"It's your turn. Can you handle this?"

She nodded vigorously, laying her head back against one of the pillows and letting her mind go wild again.

"I wanna–wanna wear something tight and exposing. 'm gonna tease you all day, cooking and shopping and nnn–until we get home and you can't take it anymore."

Her free hand began to rub over her clit before continuing.

"Bend me over the bed, fuck me senseless. Want you..want you to be rough, so rough. I don't wanna know my own name when you're done~"

(Aether's face was a bright red. Why I am writing this again)

"..I think that deserves a reward."

Please. Oh please yes.

The speed went up again, making honami's moans even louder. "You're such a good girl."

She was done. At the praise her brain melted. She looked at him, not a thought behind her eyes, just trying to get more sweet praise. "...'m a–ah good girl...~"

Her hand went down, gripping the vibrator's handle and moving it around, sliding the buzzing toy in to get more enjoyment.

"Want you..want you here. Now.."

"I know. I promise I'll help once I'm back."

"What'll you..ah~!..do to me?"

He smiled, happy to fill her head with more fantasies.

(Yes smile happy hornykoji)

"You wanted me to be rough, right?" Honami nodded, still moving her toy around.

"I'd love to rail you 'til the bed breaks. Pulling your hair back at the base, leaving you covered in marks, all the things you like. And just near the end, leaning down by your ear and gently reminding you that you're so good, before making you into a complete mess."

"..please come nnh–home. Pleasepleaseplease...~"

"Just a couple more days. Then we'll do all that and more."

A couple more days was too long. Now. She needed kiyotaka right now. Words were too hard. Ei's eyes did the begging, looking at him hopelessly with glossed irises. "Kiyo–mm wan'.."

"How about this? Can you set the phone up for me?"

It took her a minute. Everything was hazy. But she finally remembered the stand, putting the phone there for him.

Now with a full view of her. Kiyotaka continued his thought. He powered down the vibrator just enough.

"When I'm home, I'll spend the entire weekendwith you. Everything you want you'll get. I really appreciate how patient you've been."

Not more praise. She was weak. "I love you..love you so much.."

"I love you too." He sped the toy back up. "Good girl."

She was good. She was good and that was all that mattered now. The vibrator began going even faster, until all Honami could do was dig her nails into a pillow.

"Mm–!" Kiyo thought she was good. She could faintly hear more words of praise.

"Kiyo's...kiyotaka's good girl..~..I'm kiyo–ah..."

"Mhm. My good girl."

She clenched around the toy, unable to help herself anymore. Echinose climaxed, her toes forcefully curling as it felt like her eyes rolled into the back of their sockets. She straightened out for a second before unwinding in a heap.

"Oh..wow I'm..oh my god.."

"You did amazing."

"Just a couple more days?"

"Promise."

........................

*Sigh* sup horny people

I totally didn't write this at 3 am after watching 3 rape and bdsm hentai okay believe me

Anyway hope you liked this

I'll be back when I am horny

See ya