Chapter 30

"FAIRY MAGIC IS USELESS ON THE scrapers, so this is time for the specialists to shine," Anya said in front of the group of specialists

It had been four days since Saul had gotten back and every day was a dream, he fit right back onto their lives and she hated it, but she was really happy with Rosalind.

They were training them to take down the scrapers after Rosalind explained it all at the banquet.

"Now that I'm back, I'll be taking over ranged combat, the primary method of taking down scrapers," he explained.

"You're looking tired Silva, that baby keeping you awake," one of the boys called out when they saw him yawn.

He rolled hie eyes, "Thank you Zeno, and yes I am tired but you need to show me your skills or youre not gonna make it in battle,"

Dane started shooting at the targets, hitting them every time whereas Riven barely got them.

"You need a better angle, focus on the target," Anya explained to Riven, leaning over his shoulder.

Dane made a joke and she turned to him, "Don't get too cocky Dane, mind fairies are still needed to protect specialists from blood witch magic,"

"Musa, could you help out?" Anya said, walking over to the bench where the mind fairies sat, "I know you've been struggling since Sam left but you're the strongest here and I could use your assistance,"

☆☆☆

ANYA AND SAUL SAT IN THEIR room, him rocking Sasha as the 10 week old wriggled in his arms.

They were discussing that all the teenagers had snuck out to go to a local bar near where Sebastian lived.

"You think the kids don't know that we were the ones that stopped the bar from going broke back in the early 2000s," Anya joked and he laughed.

It had been them that had single-handedly kept the bar running during the early 2000s, bringing all the fairies and specialists there.

"Yeah, do you need to go see Stella?" He asked and she nodded.

"Yeah, we need to talk about her implant and my implant, oooh, fascinating story," she joked, shaking her head, "You okay with Sasha for a half hour?"

"Of course love, I need to make up for lost time," he said, looking down at her face.

Every time he looked at her she looked more and more like both of them, her nose, her eyes, her dark brown hair that was barely apparent on the top of her head.

"You only missed 10 weeks really," she said and he looked up at her.

"I missed every second of your pregnancy, I wish I was here for you," he said, reaching a hand out and she grasped it.