Chapter 35

ANYA SMILED WHEN SHE SAW SKY, she always knew he'd make it out

ANYA SMILED WHEN SHE SAW SKY, she always knew he'd make it out. "Sorry I'm late guys, I had to take care of some delinquents," he said, looking at the two.

Anya pulled him in for a hug, glad he was okay, "Nice of you to join us kid," Saul said, patting him on his shoulder.

He was glad that Sky was starting to warm up to him again. All he wanted was for him and Skys relationship to go back to how it was before.

"Nice sword, closest thing I could fine and it's not bad. Andreas said it was unbalanced," Sky said, looking down at the sword in his hands.

Anya and Saul smiled at each other, they both knew something that he didn't, "Go ahead," Anya said.

"No its not, I think Andreas was just a bit jealous because I gave you my father's sword and told you it was his," Saul said.

Sky sighed, nodding his head,"This is your father's sword," he said, finally realising that he didn't need Andreas to be his father, he already had one.

Saul walked over to the group, bringing everyone in. He could see some of them wanted to fight but he couldn't risk it and they knew it.

"Right, listen up. The blood witches were waiting for us so we're going to stay here and regroup until the solarians come," he explained.

Terra scoffed, disagreeing with him, "Musa is still in there, so is Flora," she explained. She wasn't going to let her friend and her cousin die.

"It's not up for debate so let's keep ourselves busy until then," Saul said and Anya shook her head.

She watched as the group milled around, some of them clearly wanting to fight and some of them just wanting to leave.

Saul walked over to Sky and Anya followed, they knew he was one of the only ones who wasn't immune to the blood witches powers and he needed help.

"You need to get back to the groundskeepers house, now," Saul said.

"I can fight, you know I can," Sky said not realising how dangerous it would be without the antidote.

He had seen how his father had been unstoppable under the control of the blood witches but seemed to prefer to fight.

"Without LelRoys antidote you're a sitting duck and the school is crawling with blood witches," Saul said, frustrated.

Sky sighed, "Fine, I'll do that once I I ready okay," he said with a half hearted smile before starting to walk away.

"Sky can we talk," Anya said, calling out to him. He turned around, a smile on his face.

He knew what she was going to say. She was nervous and fidgety and he had known her long enough to be able to tell when she was scared.

"I already know," he said, walking over.