Chapter 4

I woke up and put on my uniform and made breakfast for me and Draco and I guess he could smell it cause I heard footsteps coming to the kitchen. I felt hands around my waist and heard Draco say, "Buenos días, mi querido amor." I kissed him and served him breakfast and we sat and talked. "So my mom has talk to yours and they are thinking about doing a wedding for us." I giggled and said, "Don't they know that we are too young." I saw him smile and get up and walk over to me and brought out a ring and said, "This is a promise ring." I smiled and we walked to class.

We got to Monsieur Moody's class and sat in our class and we heard Professor Moody say, "Ministry malcontent. And your new defence against the dark arts teacher. I'm here because Dumbledore asked me, end of story, goodbye, the end. Any questions? When it comes to the dark arts, I believe in a practical approach. But first, which of you can tell me how many unforgivable curses there are?" I spoke up and said, "3 sir." Moody wrote things down. "And they are so named?" Then the curly hair girl said, "Because they are unforgivable. Use of any one of them will..." 

But then Professor said, "Will earn you a one way ticket to Azkaban. Correct. Now the ministry says you're too young to see what these curses do. I say different! You need to know what you're up against, you need to be prepared,
you need to find somewhere else to put your chewing gum other than the underside of your desk Mr Finnigan!" A boy with brown hair looked up and said, "Aw no way, the old codger can see out the back of his head."

That's when the professor threw chalk across the room and yelled after that we did the 3 curses and it made me mad. I walked back to Draco's and mines room and walked over to my desk and grabbed somethings and wrote a letter to papa.

Cher père,
Aujourd'hui était notre 1er jour de cours et notre professeur nous enseignait les 3 sorts. Ce n'était pas une grande expérience et j'aimerais que vous parliez au directeur Dumbledore pour qu'il ne recommence pas.
L'amour,
Coletta

I gave the letter to Sabrine and told her to give it to papa and she flew away. Draco came in and saw me at the window and came over and hugged me from behind and said, "¿Cómo es que dejaste tan rápido mi estrella de la noche?" I looked at him and said, "Le enviamos una carta a mi padre contándole sobre el profesor Moody." He nodded and said, "Do you wanna head to the great hall and see the contestants?" I nodded and we walked over their and used a spell to keep us dry.

I saw Penelope and we walked over and she looked unhappy and I said, "Pénélope? Qu'est-ce qui ne va pas chérie?" She looked up and said, "Cédric rejoint le tournoi des trois sorciers et a décidé de me le dire tout de suite. Lui et moi nous sommes disputés en disant que j'étais surprotecteur envers lui." I rolled my eyes and saw the boy she pointed and told Draco that I would be right back.

  I walked over to the boy and grabbed him by the robe and took him outside. "Who are you?" He asked and I glared at him and said, "My name is Coletta Delacour and the person you told was to overprotective is my best friend. You are her 1st boyfriend and you have the audacity to say such thing." He's eyes widened and looked down in guilt and I said, "If I were you, I would go straight back in their and apologize or so merlin help you I will cast you into oblivion.

He's eyes widened and I walked back to my room to see Draco and he walked up to me and said, "Estrella de la noche ¿a dónde en nombre de Merlins fue?" I looked at him and said, "Fui a Cedric, que es el novio de Penélope, y lo puse en orden." He nodded and said that we should go to bed which we did.