Chapter 8

I woke up and went to my closet and put on my outfit for the day and went downstairs to see Draco making breakfast. "¿Cuándo es el 2º reto mi dragón?" He looked at me and said, "En una hora más o menos. Nos estamos reuniendo con Blaise y Penélope en el patio." I nodded and went to the window and looked outside when Draco came up to me and served me my food. I kissed him on the cheek and we ate.

We headed to the courtyard and saw Blaise and Penelope snogging and I went behind Blaise and yelled in his ear. He jumped which made Penelope giggle and Draco laugh and Blaise frown which made Penelope kiss his cheek which made him smile. We all walked to the black lake and got into the boats but Crabb, Goyle and Nott had to ride in a different boat.

When we got their we had to watch and wait when Cedric Diggory got a Ravenclaw girl named Cho Chang which made me glare. Then Viktor Krum with Hermione Granger but Fluer didn't get my sister and I looked at her and knew what I had to do. I ran down the stairs and took my stuff off and used a spell and dove into the water when I see Harry with his friend I glared at him and swam down deeper. When I got to the place I grabbed my little sister and swam up to the surface.

Till I felt something on my foot and I pushed Gabby up and punched the creatures when I see a dark figure and it was "Viktor Krum?" He used a spell to cast them away and brought me up to the air and help me onto the platform as my sisters ran up to me and they thanked Viktor for saving me. He smiled and winked at me which made me happy I was saved that's when Draco came down and kissed me. Dumbledore came to me and asked who I wanted the house points to be and I pointed to Draco and he nodded.

"Attention! Attention! The winner is... Mr Diggory!" Everyone cheered then Dumbledore continued. "Now since miss. Delacour couldn't get the youngest Delacour and middle Delacour could we give 300 points to Slytherin." I smiled and we walked back to our common room and spelt for quit a long time.

3rd Challenge

I ran to my closet and put on my blue outfit and we walked to the arena and watched the champions walk into the maze. 1st Fluer got out and I walked to her and she said a mysterious figure came up to her and asked her for Harry Potter. Which made me confused then Viktor Krum came which white eyes then I saw Harry and Cedric and went up to scream which made Draco run and see me shaking. He hugged me and Blaise looked confused till he saw Penelope crying and he ran to her.

Draco made me look at him and he said, "¿Qué pasa?" I looked at him with tears in my eyes and said, "Draco, Cedric está muerto y Fluer dijo algo sobre una figura misteriosa" That's when Harry yelled that the Dark Lord is back and we looked at each other and all 4 of us went to my and Draco's common room and we slept in the living room watching a movie.