Chapter 5

Today my school was aloud to wear anything we wanted since today we didn't have any classes but Draco did. I slept in and when I woke up their was a note and it was from Draco which made me smile. I picked it up and read what it said.

Buenos días,mi estrella de la tarde. Espero que tengas un gran día. Te veré en el almuerzo. Te quiero. Tu dragón

I walked over to the bathroom and took a shower then I put my hair in a ponytail and walked over to my closet. Got my outfit and grabbed my shoes and walked down to the great hall and saw Penelope hanging out with some other boy and she seemed happier with him. He is wearing a green uniform like Draco so I will ask him who he is.

"Hola mi dragón! Tengo una pregunta para usted?" He looked up at me and nudge me to continue. "¿Ves a ese chico al lado de Penélope?" He nodded and I continued, "¿Quién es él? ¿También están juntos y qué pasó con Cedric?" He sighed and said, "Mientras fui a clase vi a Penélope llorando, así que me fui a ella y le pregunté qué había pasado. Ella dijo que Cedric se rompió con ella para conseguir con una chica Ravenclaw. Pregunté quién era y ella dijo que era Cho Chang. Es cuando mi mejor amigo Blaise vino y han estado hablando desde entonces y no no están juntos."

I looked at Penelope and Blaise talking and I smiled as Draco grabbed my hand and kissed it but then I saw Cedric come in with a girl in a blue uniform. I glared and was about to stand up when Cedric saw Blaise and Penelope walking out of the Great Hall and the guilt in his eyes made it so much worse. I felt bad for him but I choose my bestie any day. Draco and I went to the black lake and I started to sing a lullaby that maman.

"Come seek us where our voices sound
We cannot sing above the ground,
An hour long you'll have to look,
To recover what we took"

Draco smiled and everyone was heading inside for the choosing of the champions. "Sit down please. And now the moment you've all been waiting for, the champions selection!" I hear Dumbledore say as we sat down. "The Durmstrang champion is ... Viktor Krum!" Everyone cheered except for me cause he is my besties cousin and he tried to get with me and so I do not like him. "The champion from Beauxbatons... Fleur Delacour" "Bon travail ma chère soeur. Que Merlin soit à vos côtés jusqu'à la fin." I yelled and she smiled as she walked into the room

"The Hogwarts champion... Cedric Diggory." I glared at him but I see Blaise kissing Penelope at the door and I was happy for her and Draco looked to see what I was smiling about and he held my hand and kissed me when we hear, "Harry Potter. Harry Potter?" I looked confuse on who this Harry Potter person is and this tiny boy went up and Draco sneered and I looked at him confused and he looked at and gave me a look saying not worry about it.

They dismissed us and we went back to our room and watch movies and fell asleep.