Coletta's Wedding

I was in Narcissa's room getting ready and I was pacing back and forth thinking of all possible things that could happen that are bad. That's when Fluer came in with my dress and sees me pacing and comes over and puts a hand on my shoulder. I looked at her and she said, "Il n'y a pas besoin de s'inquiéter ma petite soeur" I look at her and said, "Que se passe-t-il si c'était une farce ou s'il allait juste me larguer pour une fille plus jolie ou..." That's when I was brought into a hug by my sister and she said, "Rien de tout ça n'arrivera ma douce soeur. Maintenant, mets cette robe et à ton retour je te coifferai et te maquillerai. D'accord?" I nod and run to the bathroom.

I came out and Fluer gasped and saw me in a gorgeous wedding and brought you to the vanity and did my hair and makeup. That's when my mother and father came in and saw me and mother started to cry. Father wiped off her tears as they came over and hugged me. I smiled when Fluer looked at the time and said that it was time. I went down to the garden and I saw Draco standing their in a gorgeous and handsome suit.

When it was time to do our vows Draco did it 1st. (Since everyone knew French I gonna do that)

"Colette mon amour. Quand nous nous sommes rencontrés pour la première fois, je n'aurais jamais pensé que je serais ici en ce moment avec vous devant moi. Mais maintenant que c'est ici, j'ai tellement de chance de vous appeler Mme Coletta Malefoy et d'avoir nos propres enfants. Nous allons en avoir tellement que j'ai pensé qu'il valait mieux que vous fassiez le premier et moi les intermédiaires. Je t'aime mon étoile du soir. Maintenant et toujours." Everyone started to tear up when I started to speak.

"Drago, je ne peux pas croire que je me tiens ici devant toi en train de te marier. Quand je t'ai rencontré pour la première fois, j'étais avec mon premier petit ami qui me traitait horriblement mais tu étais toujours le leur. Puis cette nuit où nous nous sommes embrassés, c'est le jour où j'ai rompu avec mon petit ami. Je t'aime Draco jusqu'à la lune et retour." Everyone at that point was a sobbing mess.

After what it seem an eternity we finally said our I do's and I became Mrs. Malfoy and everything was perfect.