Persuade episode 3/ Mr. Downey's POV

Mr. Downey's POV

I was explaining our lesson for today until i saw this beautiful girl drooling over me. I mean i know im that hot but there's no need to stare. But actually she was also pretty and beautiful. She has blue-ish eyes and a brunette colored hair. i know im much older than her, but age doesn't matter right?

And there also another girl staring at me and looking at me up and down. Ewgh. She was not my type.

*Time skip(AGAIN)

after the class ends the bitch that was staring at me came up to me.(guys its not y/n, its the other girl)

Gorl: Hey Mr. Downey.. *seducively*

Mr. Downey: good morning, Miss...

Gorl: Thompson. Nina Thompson. Daughter of Mrs. Clara.

Mr. Downey: Oh. Well Hi miss Thompson what can i help you with?

Nina: My skirt is unzipped can you please zip it for me?

Mr. Downey: Im sorry miss Thompson but i don't have time for that. Maybe ask someone else.

I leave, leaving her with a sour look. Ugh. Sorry ladies but im only inlove with one girl. And thats Y/n.
________________________________

Y/n's POV

Next class is... Mr. Vincent's class.

Shit.

WHY! i mean he could've retired and went on a happy life with mrs. Clara! AGHHHHHH! Its... Ok i can just ignore him.
*sigh*

I get my books and i walked to Mr. Vincent's class. This is it. I went inside and he was not yet here, thank god. I took a seat next to andrew.

Y/n: oh Andrew!

Andrew: Y/n! Are you sure you wanna take this class. You can just skip yk *jokingly*

Y/n: haha very funny Andrew, and yes im gonna take this class.

Andrew: Okay...

Mr. Vincent arrived and just as he entered his eyes went to me completely. He smiled at me and i looked away.

Mr. Vincent: Goodmorning Class, welcome at our new start of this school year, and i am your arts and crafts teacher for this school year. So bare with me if there's wrong with me being your teacher *Says the last part to me*

I scoff and rolled my eyes. He starts to discuss our lesson for today. He would sometimes stare at me and when i look at him he looks away.

After the class.

We all started to pack our bags.

Mr. Vincent: Y/n please stay for a while. Please....

I stand up then andrew comes up to me.

Andrew: just like old times.. *Whispers*

Y/n: Stfu. *Whispers back*

Mr. Vincent: Mr. Davis your free to go.

Andrew: Right. Have funnn..

As he leaves i was pinned on the wall by Mr. Vincent.

Y/n: AH! WTF! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? GET OFF OF ME!

Mr. Vincent: *Smirks* you have become a big girl now y/n.

He kisses and licks my neck. And i was trying to get out of his grip.