Persuade episode 9/ Let's play...

- Robert's POV -

Y/n: u- uh yeah..

God she looks so cute when she's embarrased... but i'm not finished yet;)

Robert: Want some help?

Y/n: i uh- yeah.. sure.

Robert: alright

i went towards her and I was now above her.

Robert: okay.. this one's easy....

- y/n's POV -

What is this man doing to meeee. God I can smell his strong perfume, and his breath breezing through my neck.

Robert: Y/N! Are you even listening?

Y/n: uh- yeah..

He smirks at me then picks my chine up so that i was looking at him, and now our faces were inches apart.

Robert: I'm sick of acting dumb. I want you y/n... I desire you..

Y/n: Robert.. your my uncle.

Robert: I don't care.

He kisses me and not long enough I kissed him back the kiss went deeper, and harder until we started to make out. He went deeper until he was now kissing and sucking my neck, i moan with pleasure and his hand started to unbuckle my belt. i can't do this he's my teacher AND uncle...

Y/n: Robert... I can't-  Robert stop-

Robert: i can't and i don't want to.

Y/n: Robert stop you're my uncle and my teacher i can't- i can't have relationship with you.

He stops and pulls away.

Robert: your right. Im sorry-

Y/n: It's ok...

He smiles and we make eye contact i lean closer and he does too, and then roght when before i knew it our lips connected it was just a passionate kiss, and then i pull away he smiles and so do i.

Y/n: i uh- i gotta go now.

Robert: oh uh yeah.. Be safe.

Y/n: yeah you too,

I left and that might be the most weirdest but amazing moment in my life.