Persuade episode 8 / Gotta Persuade.

I was laying on my bed thinking about what robert just said but time passed and i fell asleep..

I was then woken up by the curtains opening..

Y/n: ahh careful with the blinds man.

Andrew: Y/n get up! your gonna be late for school again!

Y/n: what are you talking about it's saturday.. *sleepy*

Andrew: And what are you talking about, It's thursday! 

Y/n:UghHhhh, who let you in my house..

Andrew: Mr. Downey did, and he's already in school, Now get up!

i got up from my bed and went to the shower, i turned on the shower and the warm water hits my body, Ahhh it's literally the best feeling.. i then finished washing and went to put on an outfit.

An this is what i wore,

i then went downstairs, and saw andrew wait by the door

Andrew: Y/n hurryy! Cmon!

Y/n: alright coming!

we got in the car and drove to school.

- Robert's POV -

i've thought about yesterday and i hope she feels the same way.. Ugh! why did she half to be so beautiful! i'm obssesed with her! well there's one thing on my mind that has been telling me..

I gotta persuade her~

**************************

- In class -

i just walked into the room, and as soon as i got in i went looking for Y/n tthrough the room. And you just can't belive what i saw... She was fucking sitting beside That ayden boy and talking to each other!

but i cleared my throat and everyone stared and they stopped talking, 

Robert: GoodMorning everyone! i persume i gave you guys some homework, i hope you all finished it.

but i also hoped Y/n didn't do it... 

Robert: you can pass your homework on my table..

- Y/n's POV -

shit. i didnt do the homework because of the comotion yesterday, i raised my hand and Robert saw me.

Robert: Yes Miss beck?

Y/n: I didn't get to do the homework..

Robert: And why is that?

Y/n: Reasons... - gazing at him -

Robert: Right. Detention.

Y/n: What? why? i just missed one homework!

Robert: still sweetheart - slightly smiling -

after he said that i started glaring at him.

- At detention -

Y/n: i still can't belive you gave me detention.

Robert: well you missed your homework because you were about to fuck with that ayden boy.

Y/n: Yeah and "ABOUT" to not until you stormed in and told me you Liked me... - crossed arms -

He then went silent... then 5 minutes passed and he starts acting weird.

Robert: Is it just me or it's getting really hot in here..

he then start unbottoning the top botton, Then second, Then third! And im gonna admit i looked. And Wow! i mean yeah he's my uncle but a hot one.. i mean look at his biceps and i can see his abs through his polo! but tthen i realized i was staring at him like an idiot.

Robert: You're supposed to be lookinng at your paper darling, not me.

SHIT.

- Robert's POV -

Now it's time to play Persuade.....