Persuade episode 10 / wants you back...

It's now monday and Mr. Vincent has been very weird towards me lately, like really weird. For example he always walks me to class, or helping me with the test or getting really close to me. Idk if that's normal or just me being dramatic but there's something going on.

I was now walking to Robert's class but when i got there it was only him. Alone. In the room. With no one. Just him. And me. Shit.

Y/n: uh, good morning?

Robert: oh hey.

Y/n: where's everyone else?

Robert: idk, but your early..

Y/n: I am? Well that's a first...

I go take a seat and then a student came, and another student and then another student then andrew came and another student.

Andrew: first time I've seen you this early.

Y/n: welp there's a first time in everything - smirks -

I looked back to board to where Robert was and when i saw him he was glaring at me and andrew. Huh, is that jealousy i sense.

Robert: Okay! Good morning class today we are going to be playing Romeo and Juliet so pick your partner.

Welp might aswell ask andrew to be my partner.

Y/n: hey Ands wanna be partners?

Andrew: Sorry y/n but I'm already partnered with stacy, Sorry...

Y/n: oh uh that's okay..

Great. Now i don't have a partner and everyone is already partnered up. Then i felt a tap on my shoulder.

Robert: Have you found a partner yet miss beck?

Y/n: uhmm.. no.

Robert: well then you'd be partnered up with me if that's ok with you

Y/n: uh yeah sure..

Shit no, no, no, no!

Robert: okay everyone read the script and act like you are really Romeo and Juliet! Action!

Me and robert reads the script until it was now the kissing scene. Shit, shit, shitttt. He pulls me in and leans over to kiss me and at the right second our lips were touching, and I'm surprised that i kissed back.
Thank god everyone was busy kissing each other that they didn't see us. Robert pulls away and smiles.

Robert: uhm.. Uh well that was amazing.

Y/n: uh yeah

We pull away from each other and i felt like i was melting.

Robert: well you did amazing today class, see you all tommorow!

We pack our bags and leave.

Y/n: well that was cool.. How was that kiss with stacy though - smirk -

Andrew: it was alright.... He says while sort out his locker

Y/n: hey what's up?

Andrew: Nothing..

Y/n: nah there's something going on.

Andrew: Nothing's going on okay!

Y/n: andrew.. You can talk to me if that kiss with stacy was horrible you didn't have to let it out on me.

Andrew: well i guess that you liked that kiss with Mr. Downey.. - mumbles -

Y/n: I'm sorry what?

Andrew: I said i guessed you liked that kiss with Mr. Downey didn't you?

Y/n: w-what? No! Ofc not!

Andrew: Don't lie to me y/n!

Y/n: No I'm not lying!

Andrew: yeah right...

He walks past me and i feel a tear coming out of my eye. How can i fix this....