Prologue

In the distant past, a moon, the color of blood, rose up into the night sky. As the blood moon shined, a mysterious gate opened, exposing a world people believed to be the realm they feared, Hell.

On that fateful night, Artemis, formerly as the Hemera Empire, was left into tragic rubble.

Less than a century later, when the kingdom was beginning to reshape, a moon of beautiful light bestowed upon. The heavens opened up, revealing beings of light. Before the beings vanished, they aided the people, but most of all, granted everyone the knowledge about Combat Forms, assuring their defense should the blood moon rise again.

Wrath, Dancer, Murder, Metamorphosis, Restoration, and Resurrection. "Combats of the Heart" some call them, "Powers of the Soul" others would say, or as most commonly stated, Combat Forms.

Those with the strength of a lion would carry the power of Wrath.

Very few with such flexibility would dare to tame the speed of Dancer.

Folk who live their life in shadows can wield the will to silence themselves in Murder.

Those connected to nature will conquer the wilderness of Metamorphosis, the power to become nature's animals.

And only truly gifted folk would be able to unlock Restoration's ability to heal others injured in battle.

The sixth ability is greatly theorized to be the result of the blood and bright moons, possibly creating Resurrection, a second chance for only the dead to rise again.

Only one, truly committed to their Combat Form can obtain such power.

________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for Reading!