Chapter 6 ~ Welcome to Brisbane

"Ladies and Gentlemen we are now landing in Brisbane, it is 11:30 am and a sunny 30°C." Spoke the pilot through the intercom.

"Are you ready to go to the new house?" Lassie quizzed.

"Yeah I'm ready and I'm looking forward to a new house but I will miss Sydney," I said trying to reassure her.

"Ok, let's go and catch up with the other, there already ahead," she said.

Once finally off the plane we went into the airport and then to the customs. I always get a bit scared when you go up to a customs officer because they look so scary and serious. Anyway, after we went through customs, we went to the luggage claim and luggage check. Once we finally exited the customs, we went into the front of the airport. Dad went outside to wave down a taxi, while we followed him dragging our luggage slowly behind us.

We spot dad over near a maxi-taxi. We all put our bags in the taxi and then we hopped in.

~~SKIP CAR RIDE~~

We pulled up at huge house with massive gates. My mouth dropped.

"This is our new house," I said but it kind of came out as a question.

"Yes," Dad answered in a proud tone.

The taxi pulled up at the front of the house and we all piled out. As Dad started to unlock the door of the house, I didn't know what to aspect was inside. When he opened the door, I was blown away.

Everything was amazing, on the ground floor was the garage, indoor cinema (complete with built in lolly both and popcorn maker), A gym, a laundry a small indoor soccer field and a heated indoor pool. On the first floor was the kitchen, dining room, lounge room, my dad's study, a main bathroom and a guest bedroom. On the last floor were all of the bed rooms.

My room was the first bedroom to the right as you come up the stair case, Lassie room was opposite of mine, (insert brothers name) room was next to mine and my parent room was next to lassies room.

As I entered my room I was amazed. On the left side wall was a huge balcony with a view of the city and opposite that was a huge king sized bed with black and pink sheets and just to the right of the bed, on the side closest to the main door was a huge desk, with the latest apple computer and laptop as well as the new iPhone 6 and the apple watch. I can't believe my dad could afford all of this. On the roof were a pretty chandelier and a disappearing TV. Straight ahead of me were 2 doors.

The door to the left, lead to an amazing en-suite. It had a huge double sink basin with tones of space and a huge mirror above it, a huge bath, a double shower, a toilet and a beautiful hanging light in the centre. In the door to the right was an awesome walk-in wardrobe.

The room was square apart from a little section for shoes placed in the middle of the back wall. In the centre of the room was an island bench that hold all of my underwear, socks, pyjamas, jewellery and other odd and sods. On both the right and left side of the wardrobe was full with clothing. Each and every piece of clothing was placed in colour groups. On the back wall was the shoe section with a huge round ordainment in the centre and the walls filled with rotational shoe racks.