Orange

You picked Orange meaning you got Tobi!

You looked in wonder at the orange piece of paper and knew who it was the moment you layed your innocent  E/C    orbs    on it and immediately chose it. "Daddy ~!" you yelled running over to your new daddy. Tobi picked you up and began swinging you around in circles "Yay~! Tobi is Y/n-chan's Daddy~!," he then slowed down and turned to Zetsu " Isn't she the cutest thing you've ever seen Mr.Zetsu !" Tobi said holding you infront of Zetsu . "Your right she would make a cute snack" Black Zetsu grinned teasingly licking his lips. You jumped a little trying to snuggle into Tobi's cloak,burying your face as deep as you could to get out of Zetsus view . Black Zetsu gave a chuckle at your reaction "Stop teasing the poor thing" White Zetsu scolded gently. Tobi then ran into his bedroom and you sat on his bed .After a few moments Tobi took off his mask . His face scared you at first but then you then began making faces at each other,which took out the sinister side of him away. 

4 years later>>>>> You were now 10 and kept Tobi's little secret proudly and were now in Tobi's lap being read a fairytale even if you could read for yourself.Tobi still enjoyed treating you like a kid,it brought back happy family moments . "And then the Prince and the Princess lived happily ever after..the end " Tobi finished reading and closed the book quietly . You had fell asleep against Tobi's chest ,making Tobi smile.Tobi gently ran his fingers through your hair."Goodnight my little princess,sweet dreams" he then slipped his mask up and gave your forehead a soft peck.