Yellow

You picked Yellow meaning you got Deidara!

You picked up the Yellow paper that reminded you of your brother, a blonde with a bang over their left eye stepped forward. "Hi I'm Deidara un~! What's your point of view on art hmm?" he said not hesitating to pick you up so that you were face to face ."What is art?" you asked raising an eyebrow. Everyone moaned and shaked their heads waiting for him to start dragging on ,for the speech that was about to come."I'm glad you asked un~!" Deidara smiled brightely. "Oh boy here we go " said Kisame taking a seat on the couch with Itachi. Deidara ignored Kisame "Art is an Explosion my art is like any other household item but it can explode making it's presence known throught out the world.This is art un~!" Deidara said making a spider and throwing it into the air allowing enough space for a small explosion. Everyone let out a sigh of dissappointment ,earning a glare from Deidara and a beautiful laugh from you.Everyone's faces brighted up with a spark of relaxtion when you laughed ."Daddies gonna show you some special art Y/n -chan~!" Deidara said carrying you to his bedroom when he kept his most prized art pieces.You smiled trying to figure out what his special art was. Deidara opened a special case that revealed a heart with wings of an angel. "Woow so pretty~!Can I touch it?" you asked reaching out for it. "Uh uh it'll exploded un, how about I make something just for you yeah?". Your dark face brightens up at the offer "Yes please~! Thank you senpei~!" you giggle as you hug his arm tightely .  A soft chuckle could be heard outside of Deidara's room -Tobi must have been quite the influencer to get you to call your new daddy 'senpei'.