Black

You picked Black meaning you got Itachi!

You looked at all the beautiful bright colors that made you happy until your eyes saw the black that made you feel sad.You then came with an idea.If this color is sad maybe the person is sad? If you picked it you could make them happy?You picked up the black. Everyone had a shocked expression except for the man that stepped forward,Itachi Uchiha."Are you sad,Daddy?" you asked tilting your head to the side. The Young Uchiha picked you up " Why would you think that?" he said in a curious tone. "Well Black is a sad color it symbolizes Sorrow,so I thought if I picked it maybe I could get you back to your normal state so you stop frowning and looking so serious" youexplained smiling brightely . "She's so sweet and kind, I bet shewould make a brilliant medic nin un" Deidara said .Deidara created a small bird with a smirk . "Deidara you shouldn't show her your talent , your going to scare her" Itachi said covering over your eyes."Oh come on Itachi,just because you don't have any artist abilities" Deidara retorted . You gave a giggle, Itachi gave a glare at Deidara "Now is not the time Deidara" Itachi responded walking to his room.Itachi gently placed you onto his bed, you rolled around on his bed and giggled. "Turn around Y/n" Itachi ordered.You raised an eye brow but obeyed Itachi. He started to brush your H/l H/C hair and tied it up like his. You giggled "Yay~! I have your hair style ~!" you grinned.Itachi gave you a soft smile as he continued to try giving you different hair styles for the rest of the evening.