Brown

You picked Brown meaning you got Pein!

You picked up the brown card,wanting to get this over and done with.This was a confusing and strange situation to be in after all. A tall man with spiky orange hair and heaps of piercings in his ears nose and under his bottom lip stepped forward."Father?" you questioned, Pein gave you a nod.He then picked up up gently into his arms,you cuddled into his warm chest and closed your eyes.Pein walked out the entrance of the Akatsuki base and sat down as it began to rain.NOne of the other members dared to interrupt or watch over and quickly dispersed-doing their own thing. A drop of rain dripped down from the sky onto your forehead,making you open your eyes. "Why is the sky crying Daddy?" you asked slightely closing your eyes so rain didn't fall into your eyes. "Because this world is rotten,but that will all soon change" Pein answered with a soft smile wiping your forehead with the sleeve of his cloak."You will learn in time that you must be in pain to know and understand pain Y/n" he said looking up at the cloudy sky that continued to cry down on you two."I love you Dad," you smiled "Your so strong and wise" you yawned and buried your face into his cloak.Pein gave a soft chuckle and carried you to his room.