Chapter 1061-1065

Chapter 1061 Don’t get hurt and hit a hammer

Du Yanzheng clenched his fists, his veins burst and bulged, Jing Qian felt that his tendons were about to break, and then he told Zhan Li Chuan to be careful, and then turned around and went out.

It’s not that she blindly trusts Zhan Lichuan, but when she held hands just now, she touched Zhan Lichuan’s hand with the kind of polymer nanomaterial he used for robot manufacturing.

Before, she had never understood that the nanomaterials market is everywhere. They often advertise this nano or nano, which is full of gimmicks, but it is not uncommon. But the lovely composition of her house is made of that kind of polymer nanomaterials. Because of her curiosity, she had nothing to do the first two days and checked some materials.

It turned out that this material is called light krypton nano, and light krypton nano material was originally manufactured by the AO2 group.

This material is a polymer material with high density but light weight and strong moldability. It is sought after by countless technology companies. However, this material can only be manufactured by the mysterious chairman of the AO2 Group, and the cost is extremely high. Therefore, this material is currently only used in the cutting-edge technology and military products of some wealthy countries.

But…

She found out that her husband had such materials all over the house, as if she didn’t need money.

And this kind of material seems to be the most effective in her husband’s hands. She felt that although people in those countries had spent a lot of money to own it, they didn’t really use it.

But with that kind of thing, plus Achuan’s skill, she believes that he will not suffer.

But when he went out, he still said to Du Yanzheng uneasy: “If you hurt Achuan seriously, I won’t let you go.”

Rao is Du Yanzheng, who is cold and arrogant on weekdays, and can’t help but want to curse swearing at this moment.

But it was not against Jing Qian, but against the white lotus who had the last name war.

Which fight won’t get hurt? If you don’t get hurt, hit a hammer?”

Du Yanzheng believed that he was the kind of superior person all his life, and even he had made up his mind to run for the next president. His conversation and temperament can be said to be unmatched in the military.

But Zhan Lichuan, the white lotus, succeeded in breaking his merits.

even swearing.

And the instigator in front of me is still a bit like: I am too lazy to talk to you, you look at him with mentally ill eyes.

Then, Zhan Lichuan directly attacked Du Yanzheng.

At the beginning of the first move, Du Yanzheng was also preparing to explore the fiction and reality of this white lotus in Zhan Lichuan. As a result, as soon as the water was released, Zhan Lichuan found the flaw and kicked him in the abdomen.

Although he has already blocked it with his hands, but…

Du Yanzheng was shocked again.

This man…

How could he be so strong?

Du Yanzheng was forced by Zhan Lichuan to have no choice but to fight the opponent with 120,000 points of energy after being injured twice after releasing the water.

The more I hit, the more I am frightened.

Heart is even more stormy.

“Who are you on earth?”