Chapter 1081-1091

Chapter 1081 Versailles

But it’s not that she doesn’t like modern elements.

It is that although some modern things are more convenient, they will lose a lot of inheritance. Of course, she is still very interested in top cutting-edge technology.

So she showed her favor more than once, and wanted to know more about AO2. She can buy it if she can’t participate in the stock.

But she bought a lot of things and needed the approval of the mysterious chairman. But the chairman is always absent.

Behind   , she can say that she hates AO2 because of love.

After all, Zhan Lichuan is too cold.

But now this man just allowed her to ride on him, looking at him with a smile, and his elegant and noble temperament lingered around her. Such a powerful and arrogant man told her that he was all hers. , Take whatever you want. on……

Very touched and excited.

This is a joy of success in chasing stars.

“Wife, you are not angry with me, are you?”

Di Jingkun beside    felt that he rolled his eyes frequently, and his eyes were about to be turned off.

You are the richest man in the world, do you still ask your wife if she is angry? Are you poisonous? Versailles? I really want to be your uncle, ah yeah, a good uncle, can I laugh until I cry.

At this moment, Di Jingkun simply regretted his intestines.

Since he knew that he was not only the bloodline of the royal family of Country B, but also the twin brother of Emperor Jingxuan, he has been hating the injustice of the world and the injustice of his father.

In fact, when he knew that he had not only a father, but also a twin brother, he had thought about confessing relatives.

But his natural pride kept him from doing so.

His father did not take good care of him and his mother, so that he was stolen and became an abandoned baby who almost died on the street without knowing it.

Looking at his father being so kind to his younger brother, he was envious and jealous, and wanted to have the same fatherly love, but he did not go to his father.

Because he didn’t want to get his father’s love and compensation by begging. So he tried to make himself stronger.

At that time, he had entered the extreme realm and became a black hand d. He believed that when he returned home, his father would look at him with admiration.

Who knows that his father died before he went home.

He was angry and hated.

Di Jingxuan and his father are idiots, knowing that there is no fuel-efficient lamp in country B, why don’t you bring more bodyguards when you travel? Just like him, he is always guarded by Leis, an S-class mercenary, as soon as he exits the gate, at least 6 mercenaries are guarded.

Why did his father go to country B and didn’t make more preparations?

Father is dead, and he doesn’t know who to show all his excellence.

Is it possible that he has to go back and pray to his brother?

Why?

The smelly child has received all the attention and favor of his father since he was a child, and his father poured all his love for him and his mother on Di Jingxuan, allowing Di Jingxuan to grow up in an extremely privileged environment.