Chapter 1161-1170

Chapter 1161 Curse with laughter

This woman smiles as if she is cursed, once she laughs, others will suffer curses and retribution.

"Oh, I didn't even know I was so shameful." Jing Qian smiled and looked down the stage, and said to everyone: "It seems that our Princess Ranle did not intend to admit her mistake, or she felt that even if she died, she would I have to push my back. I originally thought that Prince Ann and my father were of the same race, and because the king of country B called King Libby just now, I didn't want to do it that way, but if it's not for everyone She peeled off Princess Ranle's skin in front of her. She would never admit that the core of her white lotus was black. Well, everyone can be blessed today. You can not only watch a design feast, but also look at the white How did the lotus bloom? How did you thank you. It's just..."

Di Jing Qian suddenly looked at Di Lan Le again.

Di Langle suddenly felt bad, but she had already said her words and lost her face, so she could only let Di Jing Qian as a demon.

"Princess Lei Le, don't cry when I take all your skin off. Don't say anything about me and you are of the same race. Why did the cousin of the same race hurt your sister like this? After all, you are the one who committed the crime first."

Di Lai Le:...

Suddenly, the audience screamed.

Di Lai Le followed the audience's sight and looked at the large LED screen above her head. When she saw the content on it, her pupils suddenly tightened.

"This is a box of gold bars, and the beneficiary of the gold bars is the management of Chole. Di Lai Le did deliver her design to the organizing committee 10 days ago, but her design is like this."

When the voice fell, three dress designs appeared on the screen.

Three sets of costumes, one is lady style, one set is princess style, and one set is dark style. At first glance, they are very good. I just want to get the top three of the Chole design contest finals. There is no possibility.

Can't you tell anyone about the design change of our princess?"

"OK."

"How long did it take for our princess to hand in the design drawings?"

"Ten days ago."

Then, the box containing the gold bars was accepted by the management of the organizing committee.

"At present, this manager has been arrested by the police."

"You obviously just found someone to pretend to be!"

Li Jiayin's face is ugly, she is frightened, but her vigor is unabated.

Jingqian glanced at her, smiled and said: "Princess Ann, don't worry, I will decipher all of these one by one. Come, let's take a look at the second one first."

Scarver's face off the court has turned pale at the moment.

She watched her in and out of the Geek Manor time and time again with an inhuman face, meeting with Jing Jie, and then she was caught by surveillance in other places. After that, the person who blended the managers caught her and gave her a camera, and that camera was hacked! blacken! !

was originally the camera she used to take pictures of Jingjie's design clothes, but it actually took all the conversations between her and the man.

How long did they give her to steal the design draft, how did she steal the design draft, and even what kind of ugliness she was saying that she was going to marry Jing Jie in the future, and after she and her mother wanted to marry Jing Jie, they needed Jing Jie If they gave them a manor, they were all released.