Chapter 1151-1160

Chapter 1151 The King Slaps His Face

Di Jingcheng’s face turned white, and he quickly lowered his head: “The grandson dare not.”

Dizhong snorted coldly, and left with the help of his servant on crutches, leaving the ugly face of Di Jingcheng standing there, not knowing what he was thinking.

The competition continued, and all the designers and models were invited to the stage. The king of country I is thinking about how Jingjie and Jingqian can get rid of the suspicion of plagiarism, whether they have a third party to save them in advance.

is Jingqian’s younger brother after all. Even if the organizer saves it in advance, country B may also say that it is a fraud.

At this moment, the embassy called, King Libby picked up the call, and the embassy conveyed the words of the Emperor.

The meaning of   ’s words is that he believes in Di Jing Qian and Jing Jie, and he believes that this must be a means by Di Le Le to become popular. This has nothing to do with country B.

also said that he knows Diranle, and the other party definitely can’t make such a perfect design. For this kind of bad plagiarism, he will personally visit I country.

In addition, Di Le’s behavior was personal, and Prince Ann and the princes didn’t know about it.

King Libby hung up the phone, raised his eyebrows and looked towards Prince Ann.

“The King of the Emperor has just called me from the embassy.” King Libby said the content of the phone call just now, and asked: “How do you think King of the King is going to come here at this time?”

Prince Jing Ryder smiled and said: “It should be prepared to establish the image of our own country. After all, I will be lost by Di Lai in a while.”

“Then we now…”

“Since the King Di Zhong said that this matter has nothing to do with Prince Ann and Princess Ann, you should talk about it before the dispute begins, and leave them alone.”

“…!!!” King Libby glanced at the wicked Prince Jing Ryder and said, “I think you have a personal relationship with Jing Qian.”

“Isn’t Chairman Zhan the clearest if there is any personal relationship?” Crown Prince Jing Ryder said: “I think you are so familiar with each other, and I thought it was you who had personal relationships.”

Crown Prince Jing Ryder kicked the ball back to King Libby.

The king had no choice but to ask: “So I really have to speak up first?”

“The King Di Zhong is anxious to call you this call, I think you should make a statement first.”

“Row.”

At this time, the judges had just raised their doubts, and neither Di Lai Le nor Jing Jie had spoken yet.

Just when King Libby stood up and was about to speak, Prince Ann had already spoken: “Teachers of the judges, I am the guest of honor in this Chole contest, the Prince An of Country B, Emperor Jingan, and the father of the contestant Diran Le. Ran Le’s design draft was shown to me personally. She also told me her design philosophy, so I believe that she must be innocent.”

“Oh, what do you mean is that someone deliberately copied it?”

“Your face is big, you are Prince Ann, so we have to believe it if you say it!”

Di Lale’s cheeky skin is probably inherited from this Prince Ann, right?”

Just as the screen was full of joy, and when Prince Ann and Diran were getting more and more happy, King Libby of Country I stood up.