Episode 19.1 : Trip to I Island

(At Apartment)

*Ring*

The sound of notification from the phone breaking black hair boy's good sleep. He reached out to the phone which was put on the desk near the bed. He saw the message notification on the screen. The message was titled as "Invitation Tickets for I Island"

Sakuya : (Invitation ticket for I Island?)

He opened the message application and read the message carefully

Sakuya : (They really invited me to go there. But why would they invite someone like me? It couldn't be because of UA. Maybe because of Oldman? If that was the case, they might invite Yaoyorozu and Todoroki too. There would be a party too. Hmm.... I don't want to go)

Just then, his phone started ringing. It was the head of Yaoyorozu. He accept the call

Yaoyorozu : Hello Sakuya-kun, did you get the ticket?

Sakuya : Yes.

Yaoyorozu : Then, would you like to go with Momo? I'm sure she would be happy.

Sakuya : I don't want to go.

Yaoyorozu : Why? I'm sure this trip would be worth.

Sakuya : I don't like parties.

Yaoyorozu : You don't have to wear super nice clothes. Just wear as usual. You can pass the party too if you want.

Sakuya : ....

Yaoyorozu : Also, I got secret news that something would happen at party.

Sakuya : What?

Yaoyorozu : I can't tell you more than that. You have to find out more by yourself.

Sakuya : I see.

Yaoyorozu : I have everything ready. You don't have to carry anything. Just give me a call if you changed your mind.

The call was ended. Black hair boy put the phone near the pillow and start thinking

Sakuya : (He won't tell me unless it was urgent. That means, I have to go no matter what. Villains have portal like quirk and nomu could appeare in there. All Might would go there too. But All Might alone might not enough. I need to go too)

He unlocked the phone and call back the number

_____________________________________

(On The Plane)

The three girls looking to black hair boy like he's the saviour of their lives

Ashido : Thanks for your invitating us, Sakuya-kun. If not, we might die of boredom at our homes.

Hagakure : Yeah, I'm really glad I could tag along with you guys.

Tsu : You even call Todoroki to take all of us. Thanks for that.

Uraraka : (Being a friend with rich and kind people really make us happy, huh) Thanks guys.  Yaoyorozu-san, Sakuya-kun, Todoroki-kun.

Momo : I-It's nothing worthy to mention about. Going a trip without friends wasn't fun. But I'm still not sure about this plane size. Are you guys really okay?

Todoroki : I'm okay with this. This is enough. What about you, Sakuya?

Sakuya : I don't know. I haven't ride a plane before.

Everyone surprised

Jiro : Wait really? Not even a once?

Sakuya : No.

Hagakure : You don't like planes, Sakuya-kun?

Sakuya : I don't hate them. It's just motion sickness.

Hagakure : Ohh.