Episode 21 - Training In Nutshell

Sakuya : Forced transformation or I can't transform again for the next 8 hours. At worst, I'll lose control and gone berserk.

Everyone got tensed by black hair boy's word. They start remembering the scenes from the villain attack in USJ

Sakuya : I can't take a long time role. Once I gone berserk, it won't stop until forced transformation occurs.

Everyone went silent for seconds until the duel hair boy started talking again

Todoroki : Did you have any other plans, Sakuya?

Sakuya : Yea. But, I don't think any of you like them.

Iida : Please tell us.

Sakuya : The first one was... to destroy every monster in this forest by myself. It won't take more than 10 minutes with Nomu form.

Kirishima : That's...

Tsu : Would hurt prides.

Sakuya : The second one was... carry each four of you and run to the camp by myself.

Kirishima : That's also...

Tsu : Would hurt prides.

Sakuya : The third one was just like Midoriya's, to tie all of you with Sero's tape and Uraraka uses zero gravity on all of you to float in the air. Then, all the tapes will tie with my body and I'll run to the camp.

Sero : I don't think that flying with the speed of the jet would feel great.

Kaminari : It's not.

Midoriya : (All three plans are mainly relying on Sakuya-kun himself. Sakuya-kun's trying to do everything by himself like before. There's no teamwork at all. If we agree to those plans, it means that we just want to use him and weren't his friends. I'm sure no one wants this)

Blue hair boy walked near black hair boy

Iida : Sakuya-kun, you tell us the best solutions and we might actually get to camp in less than three minutes. But... as your friends, we can't agree with those plans. We can't let you do everything. Right, everyone?

Others nod when blue hair boy look back at them

Sakuya : I see.

Kirishima : Let's just go with Midoriya's 1st plan. I think it's the best one.

Tokoyami : I agree. It has a good amount of teamwork too.

Iida : Then, let's try our best everyone!

______________________________________

(3 Hours Later)

The student group walked out from the forest normally. They saw an inn like building and cat heroes talking to the sleepy teacher. When they saw the group, the sleepy teacher remained as usual but the cat heroes surprised

Pixie Bob : That's fast.

Mandalay : I thought it would take more time for them to get here. Also, you kids doesn't look tired at all.

Aizawa : Let me guess..... you forgot to hold back, Sakuya?

Black hair boy looks to the sleepy teacher

Sakuya : No, it's just I've overestimated the number of monsters.

Aizawa : So, you eliminate all earth beasts while believing there would be more?

Sakuya : Yea.

Aizawa : *sigh*

Sleepy teacher face palm and cat hero duo shocked