Sakuya Akumu's Profile

(Author's Note : I'm not the kind of writer who uploads the info of the character before the story begins. And my writing was really trashy and my English was terribly broken so you guys might not know even after I give details in the best way I could. That's why I decided to make this chapter. I know this is too late and sorry for that. But I have to remind you that this is the data from present Izuku's "Hero Analysis for the Future" book.)

Name : Sakuya Akumu

Blood : AB

Likes : Simple and cheap things

Dislikes : Arguments or fights, popularity, his father, his family name "Akumu", himself?

Quirk : Fear

Quirk Abilities :

(1) Fear Transformation
Can transform into the forms of people's fear. Strong as the originals. It's impossible to notice the differences between him and the original by just looking.
Deadly injuries force him to transform back. Transformation time lasts for 10 minutes. Only transform into the living things that exist or existed.
He have used Detection while transformed. It's unknown whether he can use other abilities while transformed or not.
It's unknown whether he needs the person to be near him to use the form that the person fear or not.

(2) Fear Empowerment
Fear emotion of people near him enhance his strength, speed & endurance.
Also healing and senses.
It's unknown how much one person's fear could empower him.
( Eg : 2x or 3x )

(3) Fear Aura
Can generate the fear aura around him. He only uses it when angry.
It's unknown whether he could use it without anger or not.
It's unknown whether it has any other effects than terrify people.

(4) Fear Pressure
Can pressure the people by using fear and making them unable to talk or move and even make them hard to breathe.
He only uses it when angry.
It's unknown whether he could use against fearless people and non living things or not.

(5) Detection
Can detect people, even if the person was invisible.

(6) Fear Detection
Can know the fear of people.
This ability might not work upon fearless people, people with amnesia and non living things.

(7) Experiences Inheritance
Inheritance the experiences, techniques, thoughts and even memories from the forms he transformed. He can't refuse whether he wants or not.

Skills :

(1) Unparalleled Courage or Fearlessness
Have the courage to face the dangers without hesitations. Didn't afraid to any kind of opponents. Even if it was the law.

(2) Endurance
Can continue fighting without stopping no matter how hard he was hurt. He even endured the pain of both of his hands rotting away completely and leaving just bones.

(3) Maturity
Only talk when he needs to. Only do the necessary things.

(4) Calmness
Have calm mind and didn't even flinch in near-death situations.

(5) Indomitable Will
Have strong will to protect others and didn't hesitate to do anything for the sake of others, just like a big brother. Also, didn't hesitate to kill for the sake of others, just like a veteran soldier.

(6) Keen Intellect
Can find the best solution in a short time. Found the weakness of nomu instantly and killed it in the best and fastest way.

(7) Adaptability
Can perform every techniques of every form he transformed.

(8) Contentment
Can satisfied being average and didn't want the first place or become famous. Though, he still looks unhappy.

(9) Sleeplessness
Able to withstand the lack of rest.

Hero Suit :

(1) Hooded Black Leather Gothic Coat
Gothic design black colored long leather coat with hood. He said it was just a normal coat but it never torn or rip ever after serious fights.

(2) Black Jeans
Black colored jeans. Have pockets with zippers.

(3) Black Leather Gloves
Black colored leather gloves. It's unknown whether it has special abilities or not.

(4) Black Leather Boots
Black colored leather boots that have sound proof ability.

(5) Black Mask
Black colored full face mask made of fiber. Didn't wear it while in UA.
It seems like his hero suit won't grant him any advantages other than stealth in the dark.

Gadgets :
(1) Lolipops
(2) Steel Lighter
It's unknown why he carries only those two things.

Because of lack of flashy colours, his hero suit was fitted for an underground hero. Can bend into civilians easily. Can hide his identity. Can use darkness in his favour.

Overall : He's strongest student of Japan. Melissa Shield said he's one of 100 strongest humans in entire world. He can fight toe-to-toe with Nomu while only 22 terrified people near him. He's one of the people that Kacchan afraid of. Even adults (Heroes, Police, Teachers, Villains) afraid of him. He's the only student to experience the impossible practical test for students and he passed easily. He's the second UA student who could become number one hero just after graduation. He's the only person that Hero Killer Stain didn't attack and even acknowledged him as a true hero. His quirk was a perfect counter type quirk that could counter to any kind of opponents. Even All Might could lose against him if he used a form that stronger than All Might.

Power : 5/5
Speed : 5/5
Technique : 5/5
Intelligence : 5/5
Cooperativeness : 1/5

Known Forms :
(1) Slug Villain
(2) Gran Torino (Prime Form)
(3) Eraser Head
(4) Endeavour
(5) USJ Nomu
(6) Unknown Male Fighter
(7) Tomura Shigaraki

Note : He doesn't have any kind of Special Moves. Maybe because he doesn't like being flashy or doesn't want to shout the names of moves? Sometimes, he give the smell of burnt. Maybe because he cooks by himself? Eraser Head's Eraser couldn't force him to transform back. He doesn't want popularity but because of his nature, he got popular no matter how hard he tries to not to.

Weakness : It's unknown whether his quirk has backlashes other than Experience Inheritance or not. Because his quirk heavily depend on fear, fearless people and non living things could beat him in fights. Fighting him in an isolated place could be possible too because he got stronger per the number of people near him. Midnight was the only one with the highest chance to beat him in one on one fights. Eraser Head might not be able to beat him if Eraser failed to erase his quirk before he transformed.