Episode 34 - Rule Breaker

Toshinori : It's my fault and mine alone.

Skinny old man said while bowing his head to hide the sadness from his eyes. Everyone realized the skinny old man's tone changed and they all stay silent that the whole nation went quite for a minute. The judge lady breaks the silence and says

Judge : This is the new kind of crime. I don't know how to judge because there's no law for this.

Everyone : Huh??

Judge : It's true that no hero or hero course student could kill the human and if they did, they would be punished by the law. But All For One was the threat of Japan. Not just for civilians but for the government too. There's laws for threatening the government but not for the whole nation. We need the new law for this case. That's why.... we need to hold this until the heroes commission finished the meeting.

The judge lady took out the remote from her pocket and pressed a button of it. Then, the hologram of the heroes commission meeting popped out.

______________________________________

(At Heroes Commission, President's Office)

People on black suit are sitting at tables and the bird hero was the among them but in his hero suit. Then, the man from the side of president lady started talking

Mera : All For One was the king of the underworld who's stronger than the current state All Might. In other words, no one can win against him and he would rule the entire Japan if All Might wasn't present. All Might was one of the world strongest humans alive and if he still lost, his opponent would be the world strongest. All For One also have criminals and villains on his side. He was the threat to the Japanese government since centuries ago. He also makes bio engineer weapons called Nomu with dead human bodies. Some Nomu are strong enough to rival All Might and he got many of them. His quirk grants him the ability to take quirks from others and use them as they are his. He could take All Might's quirk if All Might lost. And if he got All Might's quirk, he might be able to rule the whole world. Even Tartarus won't be able to imprison him when he beat him. Depending on these facts, All For One was the threat to the human race. Anyone who is strong as number one and committed crimes that cost 40 years or more imprisonment, they'll be deemed as threat to human race and they'll be execute as the punishment. Rise your hand if you agree to this law.

Everyone in the room raised their hands

Mera : No rejection. Then, Hawks, please continue the second part.

Hawks : Hai hai. Now, the law for threatening the human race was set. We have to add more specific details. Executing threat to human race was fine but who would get permits to do this? First, heroes. Second, Police. Third, civilians. Any heroes will got the permission to execute the threat to human race at any time and any place. And if heroes failed, Police will be taskes to do this. Both of them needed to inform the president first and need to confirm that they're actually threat to human race or not. If both heroes and police failed, civilians will have that permission. They might not be able to contact the hero commission and might not be to able to gather informations in time. In life and death situations, civilians can execute the threat by themselves and won't have to face any consequences. And anyone who eliminated the threat will be acknowledged as the protector of the nation and be rewarded with one hundred million yen credit card. Any rejection?

Bird hero look around the room and wait for some seconds but no one raise their hands

President : Then, it was set. I declare that Sakuya Akumu a.k.a Terror is the protector of nation and will be rewarded with one hundred million yen credit card. His statue will be make in center of the city as acknowledging his honour. We give respect to Sakuya Akumu in place of nation. Thank you.