Darkness Calls

Jesse was in complete darkness, he couldn't see a thing. "Where am I?" Jesse said. "Oh, another one. How nice to have some company again." A voice said. Jesse turns around and saw a tall woman. "Who are you?" Jesse asked. "I'm Bierce, come over here, let's have a look at you." The woman said. "Okay." Jesse said. "Hmm, it seems you had a dark feeling love, so many fears, so many desires, I thought you'd be bigger." Bierce said. Jesse raised his eyebrow in confusion. "Don't look so confused, I know everything that you have hidden in that brain of yours." Bierce said. "Hah! Now your time has come and here you are. To grovel and beg." Bierce continued. "Grovel and beg?" Jesse said. "Only death awaits you there now." Bierce said. "Death? Am I going to die?" Jesse asked. "Fear not love, you've got potential! I see it in you. And I can help change your fate. But if you want to go back home, you're going to have to suffer quite a bit to get it." Bierce said.

They appeared in a beautiful ballroom. There were 10 locked portals. "The pieces to a powerful ring are hidden in nightmares behind these portals. Find them and bring them to me. And you'll be home." Bierce said. Then the first portal opens up. "Clock ticking." Bierce said. "I need to get ring pieces to get back home. Got it." Jesse said. He enters the portal.