Running Out Of Time

Jesse was in so much pain. He couldn't hold himself together. "Take a short breather, and pull yourself together. The next nightmare awaits and time is running out." Bierce said. Jesse starts walking to the next portal, he legs were so wobbly he couldn't even walk. He falls to the ground. The portals started to lock. Then the eye on the door disappeared. "What the? What's happening? The eye! What did you do?" Bierce said. Malak comes out of the portal. "Did you miss me, Bierce?" Malak said. "You idiot! You let him in! Don't you realize what you've done?!" Bierce yelled. "Don't be so hard on the poor boy. I marked his mind, though he resisted. But there was nothing he could do to stop it. You always knew this moment will come." Malak said. "Is that so? I guess I'll thank you than. If I finish you off here, getting the rest of the ring pieces would be much more easier. If this fool wouldn't mess that up." Bierce said. "How naive, even now. You really believe you have chance?" Malak said. "You think you could claim me, Malak! I'm not as powerless as I was before." Bierce said. "You've always belong to me, Bierce. Nothing could change that." Malak said. Bierce starts using the ring's power. She starts throwing Malak across the room with her magic. Jesse was amazed. She slams him to the ground and stabs him with four big purple shards. Bierce let out a giggle. "How does it feel demon? You think that you're so clever. Beating by a mortal. The ring's power is even greater than I imagined." Bierce said. "Wow." Jesse said in a weak voice. Malak started chuckling. "What's so funny?!" Bierce said. She turned around and saw clones of Malak coming out of the portals. "It doesn't matter how many clones you make, I'll destroy them all! It's over, Malak. I've beaten you!" Bierce said. Hits the clones with the shards. But their still coming back. She pulls the shards off of him. "Remember what I said before? I promise I'll come and bring you worst nightmares with me. Well, I always keep my promises." Malak said. Then the Joy Joy Gang, Murder Monkey, Agatha, Golden Watcher, Dread Ducky, Clown Gremlin, and Reaper Nurse came out of their portals. The Ballroom starts to collapse and spread fire. "This is bad." Jesse whispered to himself. Then Agatha went on Bierce. "Get off of me!" Bierce said. "What? Aren't you happy to see her again?" Malak said. Agatha stabs her hip with her long fingers. "Aw, does it hurt, Biercy? You should have got out of my room." Agatha said. Bierce falls to the ground coughing. "I'm going to help daddy to tear you apart. Piece by piece." Agatha said. She looked over at Jesse. "Oh goodie!" Agatha said. She pulled out a doll that looks just like Jesse. She went over to him. "Looks like my friend Granger is he too, hi yea!" Agatha said as she shows Jesse the doll. As he looked at the plushy of himself, he noticed something. It was missing a button eye referring to Jesse's missing eye. It had tears and cuts with cotton coming out. Jesse realize the tears were in the same place as his bruises. Bierce looked up at Malak. "I had to do it." Bierce said. "Yes, and it was beautiful. Too bad you refused to know your place!" Malak said. "Can I stab her face?" Agatha asked. "Yes, Yes, there will be plenty of time to do that. But first, let's get what we came for." Malak said. "Aw." Agatha said. He walks up to the ring altar. "Oh, good. All here. I'll be taking these back now." Malak. Bierce turns to face Jesse. "He's taking the ring pieces. If you want to go back to your world, get up now!" Bierce said. "I've got to stop him!" Jesse said as he tries to get up. He falls back down. "This isn't the time to be weak." Jesse said to himself as he took deep breaths. Malak took the pieces. "No! Those are mine! You think you've won, demon. You don't have them all. Remember the one I took from you that day?" Bierce said. "What?! How did you find that one?!" Malak said. "I will always have it. Be gone from his place!" Bierce said. She blast them out. She starts getting up. "The outcome isn't changed. The ring pieces are still coming with me. I'll be taking your little puppet as well." Malak said. He grabs Jesse as the 7th portal opens up.