Chapter 1

So I was reading many Ao3 fics on the subject and then when I , myself was in class, I had this daydream. Yes I might have a crush on my own Professor too. Lol.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆★☆☆☆

Thursday Day 1 of 7

Will Graham wasn't just anyone. He was the most notorious flirt.

Hannibal Lecter had never seen a student so handsome but so annoying at the same time.
He had piercing blue eyes, dressed in a white shirt with a plaid checks black and white over shirt, black skinny jeans, black Chelsea boots, with black pearl metal knuckles.

Hannibal was dressed in a navy blue three piece double breastfed suit, with a maroon golden tie. A vintage Rolex on his left hand and some silver cufflinks.

On the first day of his lecture, Hannibal found himself intrigued by this particular student

On the first day of his lecture, Hannibal found himself intrigued by this particular student. He never found someone so interesting yet so horrible at the same time.

It was quite unexpected and nerve wrecking to see this naughty boy to retort at him.

"As per the newest intercepts of the Chesapeake Ripper, we have indulged in the founding to be a half print, yet not much."

"Does that mean that the Ripper is getting sloppy, sir?" Will interrupts.

Hannibal grits his teeth silently as he turns his attention from the presentation board to the place Mr Graham had taken.

"Mr. Graham, are you not familiar with the concept of raising you hand if you have an inquiry?"

"Well, when the lecture is damning boring and no one seems to be taking notes instead of staring at your ass, I suppose not." Will smirks.

Hannibal doesn't have an answer as he didn't think any of the students had the audacity to make such statements.

"Mr Graham, I require your presence after your classes. 4pm sharp in my office. As for others, as Mr Graham said you all have seem not be taking any notes, as a to how well knowledged you all are on the matter you all are to submit your assertion on the bases of the Butcher to me this Saturday."

There is a loud whining from the students.

"Professor Lecter, is it not our choose to take notes, we are after all, not 10th grade students?" Will Graham smirks directly at Hannibal.

Oh, boy the nerve of this boy.

"And Mr Graham, yes you're absolutely right, so in addition to not being 10th graders you, will be also assisting me through the day grading the assignments on 27th."

"That's Saturday!"

"Yes I'm well aware, now if we can go back the topic about the recent murder of Thomas Brown..."

The class fell silent, but Will fumed in the front seat.

Saturdays are the days of the college he lived for!

Hookups, parties and the fun happened!

And now, he has to spend it with the fucking Professor Lecter.

Oh, how he longed the wished to kill him right now.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Fuck I wrote it.
This idea has been in my head since like last month.

Chill people.
And yes I'm going to update the rest of my fics .