Chapter 4

Well first of congratulations to us all to have a #16 on Hannigram board!

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Will Graham checked himself in the mirror one closing time, styling his hairstyle and winking to himself

He used to be carrying a black Armani silk shirt, black slim-fit Armani trousers, and rum antique Steve Madden Chelsea boots.

"You got this, Graham." He smirks and leaves for Hannibal's house.

That night, after returning and reuniting with his friends, they had all kinds of questions.

"Aww, Will tell us, how big was he?" Jimmy asked.

"Nothing happened, Jimmy, we talked, his body requested for it but his mind declined, he's tough, I gotta up my game next time." Will deadpans and explains to his friends who refused to consider the truth.

They all scoffed with remarks with 'Graham's being stubborn.'

He ignored them.

He knew what Matthew said to him was right. He didn't need to do all these wagers and challenges.

He had more than sufficient money, but he cherished the thrill of it and he got attracted to it like an addict for his cutting-edge fix.

He sighed as he took one last look in the mirror and amassed his keys and bag and went to the parking to slide into his silver 2015 Ford Mustang GT, yup he loved NFS. It used to be a present from his father on his 22nd Birthday.

It wasn't he didn't love his dad, he did but being the son of the senator was once fucked up as hell. People had expectations and he loved to show these wrong.

He set his GPS for his Professor's residence and ignited the auto to life.

He did not use his car a whole lot as the automobile represented his father's existence.

As for his mother, he truly loved her.
Lily Graham was the perfect mother, Will's solely purpose for returning home for the holidays.

He linked the Bluetooth to his phone and blasted Black Sabbath in the speakers.

-------

In approximately 20 minutes, he pulled into the driveway of the Professor.

Cutting off the ignition and accumulating his matters he headed closer to the door.

He took a deep breath for the night he is gonna have and knocked on the ebony wooden door.

He nervously tugged on his sling bag and used to be about to knock again as the door swung open.

"Good evening, Will, as suspected you are punctual, come on in." Hannibal smiled and stepped to the facet to let Will in.

"Ah, sure like I told you earlier I'm a good boy." Will smiled teasingly back at him and stepped inside.