Chapter 3

A/N So I know their pics and outfits pics mismatch but for the chapter aesthetic and to get the imagination going I do it. I just such an INTJ-A.

---------Continued Day 1 of 7

---------
Continued Day 1 of 7

"Will Graham scored a detention at 4 pm with Hannibal Lecter!" Will shouts as he stands on the bench in the cafeteria, and the crowd cheers, at this point everyone knew about the bet, something to do with Will's popularity and sneaky people.

Beverly stands there, her hands folded rolling her eyes.

"Will, it's not that simple, it's not like you will give a blow job, in detention."

An 'ohhh' follows.

"Is that another challenge?" Will quirks his brow and Beverly huffs.

"Oh, no, fuck you, Graham, not everything's a challenge." Beverly angrily replies, gathers her things, and leans abruptly.

"Come one, Bev, you know I love the adrenaline! Bev! Bev!" Will nonchalantly says, but Beverly doesn't reply and leaves out of the cafeteria.

"Shit." Will slaps a hand on his head.

"But Graham's gonna seduce the good doctor, drinks on me!" Tony, one of the trust fund kids, shouts.

The crowd erupts in delight and leaves to go to their regular bar.

"We'll be waiting there, Will!"

"Yeah, Billy, bye" Will sighs and heads towards the psychology department.

------

Will stands in front of the door with 'Doctor Hannibal Lecter' engraved in fancy script at approximately 3:55 pm.

He takes a deep breath.

"Remember about those new clothes, Will, and $100."

Just as he's about to knock, the door opens and reveals Professor Lecter.

"Will, come on in, I was waiting for your arrival, I like the fact that you're early, I distaste tardiness," Hannibal explains as he makes his way back towards his desk.

"It's only like 5 minutes, I may giveiff the vibes as I'm all bad boy but I'm punctual, Professor Lecter." Will answers as he closes the door and tugs on his sling bag.

There's something about this Professor that was intimating.

"Well, Mr. Graham, let's start with the work, now shall we? Please, take a seat." Hannibal calmly says and gestures the seat opposite to him and he goes back to correcting his assignments.

Will huffs and settles down.

He takes out his thesis copy and starts on with it, he had been recently researching on the peculiar cases of the Chesapeake Ripper, and he had a paper due to Professor Crawford on serial killers, might as well this help.