Chapter 2

Hi Alana can a carve a pig out of you?
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

(Continued Day 1 of 7)

"He said what?!" Alana asked Hannibal, shocked at Will's behavior.

She knew Will was...playful and a tease.

But this is was just out of the blue.

Hannibal sighs as he discusses Will's behavior in his class, they're seated in the staff room.

"He was quite...intimating, is he like this always?" Hannibal questions.

"No, of course he does have some playful remarks time to time, and also witty questions as he's a very intelligent student but never these rude or impulsive ticks. Will Graham is highly intelligent, he has an empathy disorder, which makes him quite a observing person, he's actually quite awaited at the FBI Academy. The Behavioral Units head, Jack Crawford had personally come and invited him for early entrance to the Academy, which Will rejected and said he needed to graduate his psychology degree first then he'll consider FBI. Jack wasn't pleased." Alana chuckles remembering Jack's expression.

Hannibal simply hums.

"You do know Hannibal that... you're a very extraordinary personality, quite the package as they say. This could all be a deflection of Will's. You have that effect on students." Alana quirks as she sips her coffee.

Hannibal raises an eyebrow.

"From whay I've heard, Will's quite a topic for the students and a source of entertainment for them."

"Oh yes, he's a playboy, if you would have seen the Valentines Day queue and stacks for Will, I think even you would have been shocked. The full hallway, full! For him!" Alana laughs in disbelief.

"You might be right Alana, or this could be just Will's way of saying he doesn't like my class."

"Well, I think sooner or later you might find out."

"I think so too."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Three weeks ago

"Do you know we are getting a guest professor for psychology?" Matthew Brown asks his group of friends.

Beverly, Will, Jimmy and Zeller looks up from their ongoing conversation.

"What?! Why, Professor Heinrich was absolutely the best!" Will whines.

"I know dude! On top of that we are getting some uptight guy called Hannibal Lecter." Matthew answers.

"Lecter? Yeah I remember him alright, he is a great guy actually, he taught me last year on the DNA Fingerprinting. You'll love him and hate him. The dude's hot as hell but professional as a dick. Even Will couldn't break him." Beverly says as she shows everyone their year picture and Hannibal in the front sitting with their other professors.

"Is that a challenge Beverly?" Will tilts his head as he takes in the picture of their new professor.

Jimmy Brian and Beverly meet each others eyes.

"Oh, ho ho ho! Are we betting on a wager here? How much then? $20?" Jimmy exclaims.

Will smirks as his friends hoot and Zeller wraps an arm around his shoulder.

"How about a $100 the guy looks uptight, clearly yearning for a lay, in three days he'll be drooling, begging me to take him."

They give a big "OHHHHH!"

Beverly quirks his brow.

"Will, be seriously, I saw many swoon and drool and try and get his attention but he was cold as stone. He never showed any emotion and I mean any! This might be out of your—"

"Oh Beverly you very well know I can get this man to loosen up. And I will. Get your $100 ready." Will said as he got up, swinging his bag on his left shoulder and walked away.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Huh this is going slowly but lengthy and more plots to come.