Chapter 5 Part 1

Oh the plot thickens.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADS!CHECK MY SPECIAL EDIT FOR HIM COMPRISING OF HIS CHARACTERShttps://www

CHECK MY SPECIAL EDIT FOR HIM COMPRISING OF HIS CHARACTERS
https://www.instagram.com/p/ClPJu7VBY8X/?igshid=NTdlMDg3MTY=

Sunday (Day 4 of 7)

Sunday arrives as Hannibal and Will continued to see each other on Saturday with the same routine of Will explaining his thesis, Hannibal cooking but this time Will insisted on being the sous chef.

They discussed their views upon the topic, Hannibal questioning here and there, Will as enthusiast as ever responding accordingly, the tension spiking up from the small brush of their fingers to Hannibal pressing a hand on Will's back to assist him to the kitchen, Hannibal coming beside Will to correct his chopping with a hand on Will's to Will seductively sucking from a stolen cherry and Hannibal watching him from the corner of his eye, in his mind residing the Anatomical Evidence of Pancreas to distract himself because he knew, if he looked at Will, he would succumb.

The dinner was a quiet affair, talking over Will's classes and Hannibal's newest consultation for FBI on the Dutchman case.

Hannibal hastily walked Will out, making sure to keep distance, because of his impeccable sense of smell which is a curse in this situation, he could smell Will's endorphins and arousal.

When Hannibal called Will on Sunday to invite him for lunch, Will sounded hesitant and worried.

Hannibal couldn't help but wonder if Will picked up his arousal and had made him uncomfortable.

He brushed the thought off as to remembering that Will had tried to seduce him in the office.

In the end, Will declined his invite which made Hannibal dejected.

What happened to the flirty boy? Hannibal thinks as he nurses a glass of wine and makes up his mind to take a lover tonight from his tour of luxury nightclub The Salon.

------
Previous Night

Will returns to his dormitory with a smile on his face, humming along Lover by Taylor Swift.

He parks his Mustang and gets put and clicks the button to lock his car.

He doesn't see someone approaching him from behind as he continues smiling to himself thinking about the touches and Hannibal's nervousness around the end towards him.

Oh, how badly he wanted Hannibal to take him across the kitchen counter and fuck him hard till he doesn't remembers anything but him.

As he's about to reach the door, he hears Alana.

"I see your habits haven't changed, Will." Alana approached him from behind, crossing her arms as Will startles and turns around.

"Ala‐ Professor Bloom, good evening, you scared the shit out of me!" Will furrows his eyebrows as Alana raises an eyebrow.