part 14~

heeseung was woken up by the sun that was brightening his face. he got out of the bed and got ready to go downstairs. he walked into the living room but sunghoon was not there so he walked to the kitchen and he noticed sunghoon who was cooking blueberry pancakes.

heeseung walked over to one of the seats and sat down, he had quite a hard time trying to figure out how to sit down but he eventually did.

"good morning heeseung hyung" sunghoon said smiling at the older who smiled back at him

"good morning sunghoon, i want to thank you for letting me stay here for a few weeks but i came to tell you that i am leaving"

sunghoon felt his heart break into tiny pieces, why was heeseung leaving him again?!?!

"where will you go?" sunghoon asked, concerned laced in his voice

"i am going to live with my boyfriend mingyu, he called me yesterday to tell me that i should live with him"

"heeseung.. i thought you were happy here, why do you have to leave????"

"you have been very nice to me sunghoon and i couldn't thank you enough for making me feel welcome at this house, but i love mingyu"

heeseung finished his pancakes and he was about to go upstairs and pack his bags, but then someone pulled his wrist

heeseung froze and nervously stared at sunghoon who gave him the dirtiest glare.

"heeseung.... you may not remember me but i want you to know that even if you leave me again, i will always love you no matter what"

heeseung's cheeks were red as sunghoon leaned in and kissed him softly. to the younger's surprise, heeseung kissed him back and sunghoon held him by the waist for support.

but someone opened the door and witnessed what they were doing

"what the fuck are you doing with MY boyfriend!?!?!?!?" mingyu yelled from afar which caused the two boys to pull away from each other in fright.

<~>

jake came downstairs and saw what was going on. he noticed that mingyu was aggressively yelling at sunghoon who was also yelling at him

"i have already told you that heeseung is mine and you will never have him but you disobeyed me!! you are such a bitch for kissing MY boyfriend!!!!"

"your boyfriend my ass! you were never his boyfriend in the first place!! i saw you cheating on him with another girl in the park yesterday!! and yet you are 'claiming' that heeseung is your boyfriend!!
he may not remember me but i was his first love, we were going to get married in a few days but  he figured out that i met my ex girlfriend. i still love heeseung, i love him more than anything or anyone in this whole entire fucking world!!!!!!"

"sunghoon... i... remember everything" a voice said

sunghoon saw heeseung who was looking at the younger nervously but there was still a little smile on his face

"i am sorry for leaving you and calling off the wedding, i regretted what i did and i wish i never left you in the first place.. the reason why is because i still loved you but i did not listen to my heart, i listened to my brain... please forgive me hoonie"

sunghoon kissed heeseung's lips without saying anything and heeseung instantly kissed him back causing their tongues to connect with each other, they missed each other so much and they will always love each other till the day they die.

sunghoon pulled away from heeseung and kissed his cheek with a smile on his face

"i love you baby.. i will never let you go again.."

"i love you more sunghoonie"

then, they shared one last kiss and the rest continued upstairs ^^