sequel ~

sunghoon and heeseung were in the wedding car driving to the hotel for their honeymoon. sunghoon looked at heeseung who fell asleep on his shoulder. he smiled at his husband and lightly kissed his cheek without waking him up.

10 minutes later ~

they finally arrived at the hotel and heeseung was still asleep on sunghoon's shoulder.

"babe ~ wake up we are here.." sunghoon softly said causing heeseung to sleepily groan in response

sunghoon sighed to himself, he wanted to wake up the older who was now holding him as he slept.

5 minutes later ~

heeseung finally woke up, rubbing his eyes sleepily. he stared at sunghoon who gave him a soft smile.

"oh are we there yet?" heeseung asked while yawning causing sunghoon to playfully roll his eyes

"we are here baby" sunghoon said as he got out of the car.

heeseung also got out of the car and sunghoon held him by the waist and they walked to the hotel.

the hotel was very fancy considering that sunghoon's parents were very rich so they paid for their room.

after checking in at the front desk, sunghoon held heeseung's hand and they walked to their room.

the room was massive, it had 2 bathrooms and two bedrooms even a balcony where they saw the view from the hotel room.

sunghoon watched heeseung who was putting his bags away into their shared room.

the younger went closer to the older and he kissed his lips causing heeseung to instantly kiss him back.

"i love you babe" sunghoon said as he interlocked their fingers

"i love you too hoonie"

but then the door opened and the two boys were shocked to see two familiar faces who were also shocked to see them.

jay and jungwon were on a date at the hotel and they did not know that sunghoon and heeseung were staying at the exact same hotel as them

"um.. what are you two doing here?" sunghoon asked jay who was looking at his boyfriend nervously

"ummm.. well we did not know that you two are staying in this hotel" jay explained avoiding eye contact with sunghoon

"wonie you dumb ass! i thought we told you guys that we were staying in this hotel!" heeseung scolded the younger

"relax hyung.. we are on a date, we didn't even book a hotel room or anything like that"

it was indeed very awkward, sunghoon was mad at both of them, he just wanted to spend time with his husband.

"well you two should leave now because me and seungie are going to now have dinner at a restaurant" sunghoon told jaywon causing them to leave the room in a matter of seconds, closing the door behind them.

~ at the restaurant ~

their date was not going as well as sunghoon thought, heeseung was now scolding him for kicking jaywon out of their room.

"sunghoon i can't believe that you would do something like that! jungwon and jay were not even being rude to us!"

"babe please listen to me.. the only reason why i kicked them out was because i wanted to spend time with you"

"why didn't you just tell me that before we left the room, i would've been more nicer to you"

"please don't be mad at me seungie.. we promised to each other that we would keep on loving each other till the day we die" sunghoon held heeseung's hands and stared into his eyes

"i love you so fucking much babe.. and i would never let anyone take your place because our love is-" sunghoon was cut off by a pair of lips.

"you talk too much baby" heeseung smiled at him causing sunghoon to kiss him once again

~ at the beach ~

after their date, sunghoon and heeseung were walking down the beach, holding hands lovingly while staring at the beautiful ocean waves.

they both sat down on the sand, well heeseung did not sit down, he was lying on sunghoon's lap and sunghoon was caressing his fluffy black hair while staring at the crescent moon.

"that moon is beautiful, don't you think babe"

sunghoon asked heeseung who nodded his head in response.

~ a few minutes later ~

sunghoon and heeseung got up from the sand and he held the older by the waist.

then he started to stare at his lips.

"do i have something on my-" heeseung was cut off by sunghoon kissing him passionately.

heeseung flinched at the sudden touch but he ended up kissing him back holding onto sunghoon's dark hair

sunghoon inserted his tongue and kept on kissing him, his lips tasted sweet, deliciously sweet.

heeseung's lips were the cause of sunghoon's euphoria and addiction.

after a few more hours of making out, they pulled away but there was still a string of sweet saliva which perfectly connected their lips together

"you are so fucking perfect baby.. i love you" sunghoon whispered seductively causing the older to blush

"well then why did you stop?" heeseung asked, shocked at his sudden confidence

"huh? you wanted to continue kissing me?" sunghoon smirked causing heeseung's cheeks to tinge with red

"yeah.. we can have sex on the beach.. if you want to"

"what..." sunghoon blushed causing heeseung to kiss him again which took the younger by complete surprise

"i want you babe" heeseung whispered softly

"i want you too baby" sunghoon said seductively

y'all already know what they did next ^^