intro

I sit at the shore waiting for him. He's my best friend, he's my only friend. That's because I'm akward. My name is Ezio. I'm best friends with something not human.  I'm friends with a beautiful, centuries old creature. He meets me always at the same place and I don't have to talk much. Because he can't speak the language we speak. He can only sing and make some pretty animalistic but cute noises. The sounds resemble dolphins or whales, only if he sings he talks. But I always have the feeling he does understand me. I play music. It's carry one my wayward son, it's his favourite. He also really likes anything punk. I see his tail. A beautiful face emerges from the water. He has reflecting torquoise eyes and long white hair.  What also fascinates me is that he only uses his right hand, I don't think he ever lifted his left one out of the water. He looks at me with sad eyes. He has to look up to look me in the eye. I grab a sandwich from my bag. He comes out of the water up to his ribs. I could count them. I hand him the sandwich. "I hope you're hungry" He snatches it from my hand and shoves it into his mouth, his teeth quickly chnge from human teeth to sharp ones. When I first saw them I got scared but later I didn't care about them anymore. He looks at me. "I still want to know your name." He looks at me as if he want's to say something "My name has many meanings." he says while his mouth only moves the bare minimums, he has a surprisingly sultry voice in comparison to his singing which was bright and high. "It can mean sea, or shell but it can also mean warrior or keepers of keys some even think it's earth" I'm baffled. "Why didn't you speak before?" "You needed someone to listen and I needed someone to talk" He simply replies. "Don't expect me to talk all the time from this point on. I have something I want you to read for me." He hands me a book. I open it it's handwritten by someone with an extremely maticulous elegant handwriting. I immediately wonder who wrote it. "I can't read but I assume you can." the siren says. I'll call him sea, because I know his name has something to do with that. "well okay let's read this" He smiles. His smiles are wide, they look like he's just pursing his lips and lifting one corner of his mouth.